Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vadersvette
    EE posted this pic a while ago...still can't figure out why he's in the Geonosis wave...

Nobody knows why he is in that wave
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

You could make the same arguement for the Republic Commando.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I thought I'd UPDATE this neatly:

NOT DONE (from the Top 20) ARE:

- Senator Padme Amidala (hair in buns..."Annie, I'm pregnant.")
    - Padme Nabarrie-Skywalker (nightgown..."So love has blinded you?")
    - FX-6 Medical Droid ("Lord Vader, can you hear me?")
    - 21-B Medical Droid ("Where is Padme. Is she alright?")
    -Beru
    -Owen
    -Mygeeto Galactic Marine (Bacara's men)
    -Queen Antilles
    -Medic Clone (now labeled Utopau airborne assault trooper)
    -Padme's birthing aide droid (Polis Massan - "Uba....Uba.")
    -Commander Neyo - (BARC Speeder, Stass Allie's betrayer)

DONE ARE:

Cody
    Blue Tactical Ops Clone
    Gree
    Bly
    Lushros Dofine (rumored)
    Fireship Pilot
    Baron Popanoida
    Anakin Skywalker
    Coruscant Shocktroopers

We're pretty good as far as ROTS goes.I hoped Bail Organa in several more outfits made the list, but Hasbro did a nice job in covering this movie.

I thought I'd 'freshen this thread up by discussing which ones from our picks are likely, and which ones are not:

NOT DONE (from the Top 20) ARE:

LIKELY:

- Senator Padme Amidala (hair in buns..."Annie, I'm pregnant.") -it's a Padme that casual fans would identify with Leia (one of the few original sculpts from ROTS that we are still likely to get)

- FX-6 Medical Droid ("Lord Vader, can you hear me?") - an FX-7 Repaint

- 21-B Medical Droid ("Where is Padme. Is she alright?") - a 21-B Repaint

-Mygeeto Galactic Marine (Bacara's men) - a Saga2 repaint of the snowtrooper would pretty much do the trick. I'd buy 4 or so.

-Medic Clone (now labeled Utopau airborne assault trooper) - a new head sculpt and paint application. This will get done.

-Commander Neyo - (BARC Speeder, Stass Allie's betrayer) -Clones sell, plus here's a way to market a $9 figure if he's issued as a Deluxe with a speederbike.

LESS LIKELY:

- Padme Nabarrie-Skywalker (nightgown..."So love has blinded you?") - a pregnant figure in her nightgown. For a kids' toy line? This would be nice but controversial. Still I hope Hasbro has some guts.

-Beru - they've shown some reluctance as a 3-pack with Cliegg has been overdue since AOTC. They also have a baby Luke sculpt they can use for her accessory too.

-Owen - ditto, although a moisture farmer's rifle sculpt exists and would suffice. Re-releasing the Anakin Tatooine speederbike but with Owen (who actually owned the bike would be a wise move here). Again, AOTC not ROTS, but this would be cool and I don't think we are really that particular.

-Queen Antilles - they could do a 3-pack including Leia's baby sculpt and a new figure of Bail Organa. It seems to be a good way to market him, although I'd rather have his speeder car outfit or his Senator attire.

-Padme's birthing aide droid (Polis Massan - "Uba....Uba.") Hmmm - some retooling of the Jedi Library Droids here? Luke or Leia babies as accessories? It's possible, more than our deluxe or 3-pack ideas, but the OB-GYN hand is sort of, well of questionable taste for an action figure. But I'd buy it and make scenes with my Slave Leia figure!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I only need one pile 20 votes on this bad boy
    Snow-Clones (Mygeeto, red and white, serve under Baccera & Ki-Adi Mundi)
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Here's to hoping Comic Con shows us some of the rest that completes our ROTS requests.

Good movie and Hasbro did a great job of offering us a lot of memorobilia from it.

Well, if Rebelscum's rumor mill pans out, we could strike 3 more from our list - all Clones - though we need visual confirmation:

Definitely - Mygeeto Galactic Marine (Bacara's men, Ki-Adi Mundi's executioners)

Possibly - the Utopau medic or airborne trooper

Possibly - Commander Neyo (Stass Allie's killer)

So that would bring the total done to 12 out of 20 by mid-summer next year. At least we'll have 10 out of 20 for sure now (due to the Galactic Marine which Hasbro has pretty much confirmed).

I'll do cross-outs once we have pictures though.

Pretty spiffy... hope we get those other clones.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Quote Originally Posted by mastermatt24
    Pretty spiffy... hope we get those other clones.
    Well - atleast the marine clone is confirmed - 1 more off the list

Half of the 20 in the slightly over a year since Sith was released isn't too bad.