Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The Official SSG Top 20 ROTS Most-Wanted Figure List:

Updated since Comic Con 2006

- Commander Cody
    - Blue Death Squad Clone (Jedi Temple Attack)
    - Commander Gree (Yoda's green camaouflaged Clone Cmdr.)

- Aunt Beru Lars (with baby Luke Skywalker)
    - Uncle Owen Lars
    - Snow Clone (Mygeeto betrayal of Ki-Adi Mundi)
    - Commander Bly (Fallucia betrayal of Aayla Secura)

- Queen Antilles-Organa (with baby Leia Organa)
    - Medic Clone (Utopau - "No one could have survived that fall, Sir.")
    - Senator Padme Amidala (hair in buns..."Annie, I'm pregnant.")
    - Padme Nabarrie-Skywalker (nightgown..."So love has blinded you?")
    - FX-6 Medical Droid ("Lord Vader, can you hear me?")
    - Niemoidian Ship Captain (Invisible Hand - "All batteries fire! Fire!")
    - Padme's birthing aide droid (Polis Massan - "Uba....Uba.")
    - Coruscant Fireship Pilot ("We'll guide you in.")
    - 21-B Medical Droid ("Where is Padme. Is she alright?")
    - Baron Papanoida (George Lucas' cameo during the Coruscant Opera)
    - Anakin Skywalker (regular Jedi robes. "May the Force be with you, Master.")

- Palpatine's Shock-Troopers ("There's no sign of him, Sir.")
    - Commander Neyo - (BARC Speeder, Stass Allie's betrayer)

I think Commander Neyo is still just a rumor at this time - but I may be mistaken and he might've actually been shown.
    Technically you could cross off baby Leia and baby Luke Tycho. We did get those (even if they weren't with the figures you wanted them to be with).
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    Doesn't look like we'll be getting any of the remaining figures on this list this year!
    No. The Utai (little ones) and some alternate outfits for Bail Organa (senate and Jedi Temple) would be favorites I'd add for personal taste. Maybe new Wookiee Warriors (new sculpts) could be made. ROTS was very well covered. The Lava Miner was a nice surprise this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Technically you could cross off baby Leia and baby Luke Tycho. We did get those (even if they weren't with the figures you wanted them to be with).
    Well, we might as well leave them, as Beru and Breah Antilles-Organa would be very plain without accessories. And the twins are already made.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

ROTS was very well covered
    I'd say with all the Clone Trooper variants it was over-covered... Seriously though, ROTS was well covered and like the film was a better showing of the NT.

Now I'd like to see some of fine work done for ROTS brought to TPM....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Well - 1 more off this list!!!

The deuce is loose!
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Pegger, you're referring to 21-B?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Pegger, you're referring to 21-B?
    yeah - you're not telling me the sculpt is wrong, are you? I'm assuming it's the ROTS from the rest of the wave....
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    yeah - you're not telling me the sculpt is wrong, are you? I'm assuming it's the ROTS from the rest of the wave....
    We'll have to study and debate that. I can't make that call right now myself. I didn't see the figure, only the slide of the prototype was pictured.

In my own collection, I'll use that 2-1B droid as Vader's medical droid. I have need of that figure (VMD) one way or another and am not going to nitpick that (per my own personal tastes). Also per my personal tastes, I'm not going to replace the 97 21-B figure in scenes I bought it for (Bacta Tank, etc.) but I might get an extra for the post-Bespin duel "Hand repair scene."

In the 30th Anniversary Section there is a Poll for your Most-Wanted Expanded Universe Figures - the link is in my Signature.

Eventually when more of our 5-movie and ROTS lists we approved are completed by Hasbro (ROTS nearly is anyway), we will put the EU Top 50 into a final mega-poll when the time's right (Summer 2008 probably)

You can tell it's ROTS 2-1b by the hips and legs and hands and other little stuff.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

OK, updated for ROTS 21-B:

The Official SSG Top 20 ROTS Most-Wanted Figure List:

Updated since Comic Con 2007

- Commander Cody
    - Blue Death Squad Clone (Jedi Temple Attack)
    - Commander Gree (Yoda's green camaouflaged Clone Cmdr.)

- Aunt Beru Lars (with baby Luke Skywalker)
    - Uncle Owen Lars
    - Snow Clone (Mygeeto betrayal of Ki-Adi Mundi)
    - Commander Bly (Fallucia betrayal of Aayla Secura)

- Queen Antilles-Organa (with baby Leia Organa)
    - Medic Clone (Utopau - "No one could have survived that fall, Sir.")-
    Senator Padme Amidala (hair in buns..."Annie, I'm pregnant.")
    - Padme Nabarrie-Skywalker (nightgown..."So love has blinded you?")
    - FX-6 Medical Droid ("Lord Vader, can you hear me?")
    - Niemoidian Ship Captain (Invisible Hand - "All batteries fire! Fire!")-
    Padme's birthing aide droid (Polis Massan - "Uba....Uba.")
    - Coruscant Fireship Pilot ("We'll guide you in.")
    - 21-B Medical Droid ("Where is Padme. Is she alright?")

- Baron Papanoida (George Lucas' cameo during the Coruscant Opera)
    - Anakin Skywalker (regular Jedi robes. "May the Force be with you, Master.")

- Palpatine's Shock-Troopers ("There's no sign of him, Sir.")
    - Commander Neyo - (BARC Speeder, Stass Allie's betrayer)