Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Re: VOTE for your Top 20 most wanted ROTS Figures Not Made Yet

If it is not articulated, it should not count.

I Will Buy Whatever Comes Out. But I Will Buy Sa Clones A Lot More Than The 3-packs That Are Out Now.
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

Quote Originally Posted by JawaJoe
    Jabba's fat dancer made the top 10!! Am I the only one here that would much rather have a new cantina alien or droid than a fat lady figure? Seriously.
    Blasphemy!! How can you say that. Yarna is a fanboys dream. Six breasts, SIX!! Need I say more?

Those crappy unarticulated Deluxe Clones are a waste of plastic. If you can't recreate the scenes from the movie with the figure than they shouldn't count because most of us won't be happy until we have one that does.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I think that they should be Super articulated, NOT the statue clones from the deluxe sets...
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

Lasers and Gamorreans, announcing the first figure to be taken off our list because it has been made by Hasbro!

THE CORUSCANT SHOCKTROOPER!

GalacticHunter posted pictures just a little while ago. They also posted pictures of the Clone Commander #33 being repainted GREEN??? If they'd only painted him Yellow, we would have Commander Bly to check off our list as well.

Anyway, they are making the Shocktrooper out of Clone # 6. While we all would have appreciated it being #41, this figure is articulated enough to count. Clone #41 is also being re-released. There is no word or picture yet, but if it is not an all-white Clone, we may have our 501st yet!

I do NOT believe these repaints count amongst the rumored 12 new figures for the end of the ROTS collection this year! That is great news for everyone except maybe carded collectors who are slapping their head because they have to change their display wall to make room for (how many?) more #6's, #33's, and possibly #41's if they keep them in numeric order. LOL

I suspect most will gladly do this.

But it is great news, because we may see more of the new figure sculpts required to make characters from our Top 20 list below.

It has been ammended to reflect the update with the announcement of the Coruscant Shocktrooper!

SSG's Top 20 Most-Wanted characters from ROTS:

- Commander Cody
    - Blue Death Squad Clone (Jedi Temple Attack)
    - Commander Gree (Yoda's green camaouflaged Clone Cmdr.)
    - Aunt Beru Lars (with baby Luke Skywalker)
    - Uncle Owen Lars
    - Snow Clone (Mygeeto betrayal of Ki-Adi Mundi)
    - Commander Bly (Fallucia betrayal of Aayla Secura)
    - Queen Antilles-Organa (with baby Leia Organa)
    - Medic Clone (Utopau - "No one could have survived that fall, Sir.")
    - Senator Padme Amidala (hair in buns..."Annie, I'm pregnant.")
    - Padme Nabarrie-Skywalker (nightgown..."So love has blinded you?")
    - FX-6 Medical Droid ("Lord Vader, can you hear me?")
    - Niemoidian Ship Captain (Invisible Hand - "All batteries fire! Fire!")
    - Padme's birthing aide droid (Polis Massan - "Uba....Uba.")
    - Coruscant Fireship Pilot ("We'll guide you in.")
    - 21-B Medical Droid ("Where is Padme. Is she alright?")
    - Baron Papanoida (George Lucas' cameo during the Coruscant Opera)
    - Anakin Skywalker (regular Jedi robes. "May the Force be with you, Master.")
    - Palpatine's Shock-Troopers ("There's no sign of him, Sir.")- Commander Neyo - (BARC Speeder, Stass Allie's betrayer)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coruscant Shocktrooper.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	11677  
    Last edited by Tycho; 07-09-2005 at 01:31 PM.

Tycho, I would wait until it is officially announced by Hasbro to do that. It is a nice fig and all, but could be a custom in that package.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I dont think Ive ever seen lines that straight on a custom..
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

1. Commander Gree
    2. BARC speeder pilot
    3. Snow-clones
    4. Commander Cody
    5. BAron George Lucas
    6. Padme in nightgown
    7 random Opera twi'lek
    8. Queen of Naboo
    9. 501st jedi killer clone
    10 Padme in packing/traveling clones from AOTS (ok so thats not on the list but i still want it)
    11. Queen Jamilla if the Naboo queens shifted between II and III (see note above >>)

those would be the only ones i'd want to pick up. I pretty much go only for figures of characters i like (that i dont have a billion sculpts of) and ones I think were done really well
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

Kidhuman's smart to say that. This figure is an easy custom to make - and I'd really feel awful if someone was teasing us and made a joke of pulling our finger when it comes to action figures we really want.

But at the same time, it's another easy 5 bucks for Hasbro to make should they be doing this themselves.

We'll "un-cross-it-out" if we need be.

But it begs the question - if a customizer wanted to pull our leg and show us what we all really wanted, why would he paint the Clone Commander green instead of yellow (like Cmdr. Bly)?

It takes someone at Hasbro to really be that frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    They also posted pictures of the Clone Commander #33 being repainted GREEN??? If they'd only painted him Yellow, we would have Commander Bly to check off our list as well.
    Well I'm not sure if this figure is officially Commander Bly but we're getting a yellow Clone Commander in the upcoming Evolution set so I suppose you could go ahead and cross him off the list Tycho.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”