Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Re: VOTE for your Top 20 most wanted ROTS Figures Not Made Yet

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Well I'm not sure if this figure is officially Commander Bly but we're getting a yellow Clone Commander in the upcoming Evolution set so I suppose you could go ahead and cross him off the list Tycho.

I'll see it again at Comic Con in person and evaluate the yellow Clone myself. I saw it at C3, but didn't really pay much attention as I wasn't interested in that set:

I have even 3 or 4 extra SA Clones from CW that I may or may not ever use in my scenes. I'll probably use them though - so thanks but no offers please.

I have NO use for a Sandtrooper whatsoever.

And I have to buy these figures to get Commander Bly? It's not an ideal situation.

However, we took the Blue SnaggleToothe and the Silver Death Star Droid RA-7 off the Vintage-Not-Yet-Redone Lists and they were pack-ins, as was the A-wing Pilot. So yeah, if Bly checks out when I see a good picture of him, I can let him go too.

There are only a few characters that I would want to see made from ROTS.

Commander Cody with holo Sidious
    Commander Gree with holo Sidious
    Commander Neyo with Barc Speeder (super posable not preposed)
    Padme Nightgown
    Padme Senate Gown
    Anakin Skywalker - Mustafar (yellow eyes, ****ed off look, soft goods cloak)
    Barc Trooper (super posable)
    and various versions of Clones including(shock, 501st, utapau,kashsyk,etc)
    Mace Windu - removable arm better articulation, soft goods cloak or the same type of cloak as agen kolar
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The trooper from the evolution set is one of Bly's grunts and not Bly (see attached pics)

Also, Tycho, if it turns out that the Shock Trooper variant is official, I think instead of 'crossing it out' you should remove it and add the Clone Scout Trooper (aka SA barc trooper)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blyfelucia.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	11695   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	evolclone.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	11696  
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

This sucks more than I thought it did: for those that want to army build Bly's men, you'll get your figures at $20 each - and what if you're like me and have 40 some sandtroopers and SA Clones from Kamino already?

I don't need these kinds of army builders myself any longer. But I'd have gladly bought 4 individually carded Clones from Fallucia (Bly's men) to go with him for Aayla Secura's death scene.

Meanwhile, as I explained in the Scene-By-Scene Figures Most Wanted and Never Made Before (our OTC / TPM / AOTC) version of this thread (Saga section), we don't add on folks when we cross others off the list.

If we always have 20, couldn't Hasbro say "these people are never pleased?"

Why not let them cross out the 20 most wanted ROTS figures and see what they can do, before we hit them with more demands?

I say we try and get ALL these Top 20 figures done and once they're made, or a majority of them are, come back and remake a new list later.

Anyway, we can discuss the finer points of that after we see what they reveal they are making for the end of the year and the final 12 ROTS at Comic Con.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    ...Meanwhile, as I explained in the Scene-By-Scene Figures Most Wanted and Never Made Before (our OTC / TPM / AOTC) version of this thread (Saga section), we don't add on folks when we cross others off the list.

If we always have 20, couldn't Hasbro say "these people are never pleased?"

Why not let them cross out the 20 most wanted ROTS figures and see what they can do, before we hit them with more demands?

I say we try and get ALL these Top 20 figures done and once they're made, or a majority of them are, come back and remake a new list later.

Anyway, we can discuss the finer points of that after we see what they reveal they are making for the end of the year and the final 12 ROTS at Comic Con.
    Jeez, Tycho. Sorry to upset you!

You didn't upset me, Vadersvette. I hope I don't sound angry all the time.

Hasbro and how they packaged an army builder I'd want upsetted me though.

In what has (to me) an 80% chance of being accurate, Rebelscum reported RUMORS of there being a Jedi Temple Attack battle pack with

3 501st (blue) Death Squad Clone Troopers!

We need visual confirmation to take them off our list. However, it looks sort of good.

However, the pack also includes

Anakin # 2 - why???? OK, he's not easy to get on the shelves, but those of us who want to army build to do this scene could use a molded-hood-up, yellow eyes Sith Lord Anakin (Vader).

Clone Pilot - Why??? (to get pegwarmers moving off the racks - so Hasbro agents in green vests may be around to collect these where they sit, but the Clone Pilot is stil an odd choice for this scene. If they want to repack something, why not Pablo Jill? He's the only Jedi Council Member from ROTS not available in E3 packaging. And then there's the CW 3-pack Jedi - any one of those is no longer available. Or they could put Jett Zukasas in there, making sure that when the figure is released, it won't eventually pegwarm if they cut down the single-card numbers.

Here of course they miss the opportunity for really cool NEW figures: Palaptine in red with his hood up; Bail Organa in black (speeder scene); Mace Windu (removeable hand); and the Anakin we mentioned before (molded hood up, Sith Lord).

In any case, we've yet to learn if the 501st Clone will also be available as #41 repainted for single-card release.

I think there's a great chance we can cross him off our list soon.

According to the same website that reported the Hoth set in the first place:

The Veers is going to be a reissue of the prior AT-AT Commander, with a paint retooling, but this time called Veers. Reissued Probot. Two POTF2 Snowtroopers. The POTF2 Snowtrooper with cannon, because I don't have enought of those I guess. NO THANKS

They are also going to release a Diamond exclusive of Vader and the six bounty hunters. No new sculpts (not that I want any new sclupts). Saga Bossk IG-88, and Dengar. 300th Fett. POTF2 4-LOM and Zuckuss. I guess it will be nice for those who want 4-LOM and Zuckuss. I have them and I will pass.

The one I will buy is Anakin (reissue of #2), a Clone Pilot, and three blue Clonetroopers (#6) 5-pack. Of course, I would have bought two packs if it had just been five blue Clonetroopers. As it is, I will buy one of the pack.

Well, the Jawaforce site posted pictures of Hasbro's Jedi Temple Attack pack with 3 501st Death Squad Clones in it.

Can the Evolutions E3 Anakin suffice for an Anakin in regular Jedi Robes that can be on the Jedi Council and fly in the starfighter?

Then we now have others off our list. Looks like wishes do come true!

SSG's Top 20 Most-Wanted characters from ROTS:

- Commander Cody
    - Blue Death Squad Clone (Jedi Temple Attack)-
    Commander Gree (Yoda's green camaouflaged Clone Cmdr.)
    - Aunt Beru Lars (with baby Luke Skywalker)
    - Uncle Owen Lars
    - Snow Clone (Mygeeto betrayal of Ki-Adi Mundi)
    - Commander Bly (Fallucia betrayal of Aayla Secura)
    - Queen Antilles-Organa (with baby Leia Organa)
    - Medic Clone (Utopau - "No one could have survived that fall, Sir.")
    - Senator Padme Amidala (hair in buns..."Annie, I'm pregnant.")
    - Padme Nabarrie-Skywalker (nightgown..."So love has blinded you?")
    - FX-6 Medical Droid ("Lord Vader, can you hear me?")
    - Niemoidian Ship Captain (Invisible Hand - "All batteries fire! Fire!")
    - Padme's birthing aide droid (Polis Massan - "Uba....Uba.")
    - Coruscant Fireship Pilot ("We'll guide you in.")
    - 21-B Medical Droid ("Where is Padme. Is she alright?")
    - Baron Papanoida (George Lucas' cameo during the Coruscant Opera)
    - Anakin Skywalker (regular Jedi robes. "May the Force be with you, Master.")
    - Palpatine's Shock-Troopers ("There's no sign of him, Sir.")-
    Commander Neyo - (BARC Speeder, Stass Allie's betrayer)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anakin E3 Jedi Council.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	11705   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	501st Clones.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	11706  
    Last edited by Tycho; 07-12-2005 at 11:18 PM.

Hopefull more will be crossed off one SDCC rolls in. But knowing our luck, we'll probably get 12 figures of characters no one has ever heard of or Malibu Stacy---with NEW hat!!!