Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    The Official SSG Top 20 ROTS Most-Wanted Figure List:

Updated since Comic Con 2006

- Commander Cody
    - Blue Death Squad Clone (Jedi Temple Attack)
    - Commander Gree (Yoda's green camaouflaged Clone Cmdr.)

- Aunt Beru Lars (with baby Luke Skywalker)
    - Uncle Owen Lars
    - Snow Clone (Mygeeto betrayal of Ki-Adi Mundi)
    - Commander Bly (Fallucia betrayal of Aayla Secura)

- Queen Antilles-Organa (with baby Leia Organa)
    - Medic Clone (Utopau - "No one could have survived that fall, Sir.")- Senator Padme Amidala (hair in buns..."Annie, I'm pregnant.")
    - Padme Nabarrie-Skywalker (nightgown..."So love has blinded you?")
    - FX-6 Medical Droid ("Lord Vader, can you hear me?")
    - Niemoidian Ship Captain (Invisible Hand - "All batteries fire! Fire!")- Padme's birthing aide droid (Polis Massan - "Uba....Uba.")
    - Coruscant Fireship Pilot ("We'll guide you in.")
    - 21-B Medical Droid ("Where is Padme. Is she alright?")
    - Baron Papanoida (George Lucas' cameo during the Coruscant Opera)
    - Anakin Skywalker (regular Jedi robes. "May the Force be with you, Master.")

- Palpatine's Shock-Troopers ("There's no sign of him, Sir.")
    - Commander Neyo - (BARC Speeder, Stass Allie's betrayer)

I think Commander Neyo is still just a rumor at this time - but I may be mistaken and he might've actually been shown.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Update: Commander Neyo is shown at 4inches, a German fan site. Rebelscum has the link in their main news.

We're down to 8 remaining figures. ALL the clones have been done.

What's left are the Lars (as has been the case for too long since AOTC actually - their scene was filmed then)

Padme - as usual

An obscure character (Bail's wife) and the background droids.

It might soon be time to re-poll ROTS and pick up the Utai (starfighter refuelers) some new incarnations of Bail Organa, a new outfit for Palpatine (Jedi v. Sith duel), and so forth. I'd say we could wait until:

- we get 3 more figures from our list - any 3 - but that will put us operating at 75% here

- we get 25 of the 50 requested (or 1/2 the figures wanted) in our 5-movie scene-by-scene poll and then re-poll the whole lot of them, this time including ROTS in a complete Saga poll.

I'd almost want to do that, because as far as the Utai are concerned, they're a no-brainer that we'll get figures for sooner than later and I'm not really sure we should waste a poll slot demanding them. As the Ugnaughts were made, the Utai will get made as well.

Most of the droids are repaints or reaccessorizing existing sculpts: the Jedi Library Droids turned into the Polis Massan med droids, and 21-B and FX-7 repainted and renamed for the rest of Vader's medical team in ROTS.

Well, we'll see what is to happen.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm for your second option and merging the 2 lists. It makes more sense to me.....besides - i'm almost done with ROTS figs that I want anyways...

When and if you merge them you need to add some new characters like,

Rogwa Wodrata
    Rute Gunnay (That's not Lott Dod in ROTS, it's Rute Gunnay.)
    Shu Mai's AOTC aide
    Po Nudo's aide

BattleDroid, that's precisely why I think I agree with the prevailing preference to wait until the Scene-by-Scene 5 movie poll list winners have seen at least 50% to up to 75% production (25 finished figures to 37 finished figures) before we poll again. Then we use the same strategy as that thread originally did, adding ROTS in at the appropriate time (possibly even the CW and live-action series choices at the time) and allow for write-ins etc. just as before. It might not be until 2009 or 2010 until we're ready to do this. By no means would that mean that Hasbro would not have already selected to make some of the ROTS characters you mentioned already. That's fine - we won't have to waste positions in the poll list for them.

You have to admit, that Hasbro has been the most thorough with ROTS than with any prequel movie. The collection was an obvious sales success for them (stock values proved that) and the movie was a critically acclaimed success from amongst any of the prequels as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Rute Gunnay (That's not Lott Dod in ROTS, it's Rute Gunnay.)
    Umm..the only Nemoidians (with lines) in ROTS were Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, and Lushros Dofine. The rest were all either nameless soldiers, aides, or technicians onboard Grievous's ship. Where are you getting Rute Gunnay from?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I'd merge the two lists and incorporate the ROTS figures into the rankings by re-polling, with rules that no orginal trilogy figure can change its position in the rankings against other original trilogy figures and no ROTS figure can change its ranking in relation to other ROTS figures.

I don't think we should add new figures. I think we should just let Hasbro keep chipping away at what is left.

Umm..the only Nemoidians (with lines) in ROTS were Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, and Lushros Dofine. The rest were all either nameless soldiers, aides, or technicians onboard Grievous's ship. Where are you getting Rute Gunnay from?
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rute_Gunnay

I was a bigger fan of San Holo myself.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    - Commander Cody
    - Blue Death Squad Clone (Jedi Temple Attack)
    - Commander Gree (Yoda's green camaouflaged Clone Cmdr.)

- Aunt Beru Lars (with baby Luke Skywalker)
    - Uncle Owen Lars
    - Snow Clone (Mygeeto betrayal of Ki-Adi Mundi)
    - Commander Bly (Fallucia betrayal of Aayla Secura)

- Queen Antilles-Organa (with baby Leia Organa)
    - Medic Clone (Utopau - "No one could have survived that fall, Sir.")- Senator Padme Amidala (hair in buns..."Annie, I'm pregnant.")
    - Padme Nabarrie-Skywalker (nightgown..."So love has blinded you?")
    - FX-6 Medical Droid ("Lord Vader, can you hear me?")
    - Niemoidian Ship Captain (Invisible Hand - "All batteries fire! Fire!")- Padme's birthing aide droid (Polis Massan - "Uba....Uba.")
    - Coruscant Fireship Pilot ("We'll guide you in.")
    - 21-B Medical Droid ("Where is Padme. Is she alright?")
    - Baron Papanoida (George Lucas' cameo during the Coruscant Opera)
    - Anakin Skywalker (regular Jedi robes. "May the Force be with you, Master.")

- Palpatine's Shock-Troopers ("There's no sign of him, Sir.")
    - Commander Neyo - (BARC Speeder, Stass Allie's betrayer)
    Doesn't look like we'll be getting any of the remaining figures on this list this year!