Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    From our original list we only have four left:

Aunt Beru Lars (with baby Luke Skywalker)
    Uncle Owen Lars
    Senator Padme Amidala (hair in buns..."Annie, I'm pregnant.")
    Padme's birthing aide droid (Polis Massan - "Uba....Uba.")

It seems to me that Beru and Owen should come off. I know that you can argue that the outfits are mildly different between Owen and Beru in AOTC and ROTS, but I really think they have made the figures now and that a ROTS resculpt is very, very unlikely. I would assume most of us would be willing to put AOTC Owen and Beru into a ROTS homstead diorama.

Anyway, if the rumor about the birthing droid is true, that would just leave Senator Amidala from our original list of 20!

Wow Droid. You're right. I'd needed to update this thread. Hasbro did an awesome job with ROTS:

OK, updated through Toy Fair 2009:

The Official SSG Top 20 ROTS Most-Wanted Figure List:

- Commander Cody
    - Blue Death Squad Clone (Jedi Temple Attack)
    - Commander Gree (Yoda's green camaouflaged Clone Cmdr.)
    - Aunt Beru Lars
    - Uncle Owen Lars
    - Snow Clone (Mygeeto betrayal of Ki-Adi Mundi)
    - Commander Bly (Fallucia betrayal of Aayla Secura)
    - Queen Antilles-Organa
    - Medic Clone (Utopau - "No one could have survived that fall, Sir.")
    -
    Senator Padme Amidala (hair in buns..."Annie, I'm pregnant.")
    - Padme Nabarrie-Skywalker (nightgown..."So love has blinded you?")
    - FX-6 Medical Droid ("Lord Vader, can you hear me?")
    -Niemoidian Ship Captain (Invisible Hand - "All batteries fire! Fire!")
    -
    Padme's birthing aide droid (Polis Massan - "Uba....Uba.")
    - Coruscant Fireship Pilot ("We'll guide you in.")
    - 21-B Medical Droid ("Where is Padme. Is she alright?")

- Baron Papanoida (George Lucas' cameo during the Coruscant Opera)
    - Anakin Skywalker (regular Jedi robes. "May the Force be with you, Master.")

- Palpatine's Shock-Troopers ("There's no sign of him, Sir.")
    - Commander Neyo - (BARC Speeder, Stass Allie's betrayer)

There might have been some new ROTS "wants" posted in MadSlantedPowers' poll, but I think the two lists (mine and MSPs) matched evenly for ROTS.

I have not heard of any rumors about Padme's medical droid yet, but if they prove to be true, then we're almost done here. Wow!

4 years for almost complete results. 90% and closing in on the kill anyway.

I was just checking to see how we were doing here. No change - only 2 figures remain to be done (that were originally voted for when we created this poll) - a Padme figure and her medical droid from the birth of the twins.

But we sure did come a long way!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Still no change here over a year later. I don't think the birthing droid will EVER get made at this point (if it ever had a chance at all). I'd give the Padme about a 60-70% chance.

Maybe it's time for a whole new list? Things have been pretty quiet here lately, so a new vote would be fun, if anyone wants to organise a poll?

Edit: I forgot this was ROTS only, how about a new poll for most wanted figures from all sources?
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Still no movement here, but I guess that Episode III didn't really get any figures today. Maybe in 2014.

Yeah, we're 90% done here with the ROTS figures we wanted the most!

Wow! Great job Hasbro!

The only 2 left are:

Birthing Droid from Polis Masan's medical bay.
    Padme with her hair in "Leia buns," when she tells Anakin she's pregnant in her first appearance in the ROTS movie.

I have started a poll for a preliminary write-in list for the Clone Wars (new animated series only - but people can vote for "realistically styled" versions of Ahsoka, Rex, or whomever else they want.

I want to let that play out through the end of the summer at least, while we wait for the end of the convention season and pre-Toy Fair to see what else could come off our Scene-By-Scene poll (as ANH, ESB, ROTJ, TPM, and AOTC with general EU - I think Guri was the only EU character of noteworthy rank if I'm not mistaken).

Then let's see where we're at, and we can run 2 polls - to match the current lines - current Clone Wars on TV, and everything else.

Thus ROTS will combine with the EU and all the previous movies from which now even Daultay Dofine has come off the list.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/showth...nt-Clone-Wars)

I changed my mind and started a new poll at the above link. It's been 7 years since we last did this.

I was very fair to our 2 remaining finalists here (Padme and the birthing droid) and the 12 remaining finalists from our Scene-by-Scene poll.

Check it out at the link above and go and vote!

And ROTS has other possibilities, mostly Padme, some Bail Organa variations I think would be fun, and some re-dos for Palpatine amongst other variants like a new Polis Masan (fat one) and a new Utai (different body shape).

There could be Wookiee warriors that do not look like any of the ones released to date.

The Luxury Droid is another possibility, as is Senator Fang Zar (Corellia).

If you go through the original list of some 50-70 ROTS figures they released in 2005 and some alternatives that made it out between 2006 and 2007's Galactic Marine and Airborne Trooper, I'm very satisfied with my collection and do not have any plans to buy the same characters over again - and believe me it HURT to pass up the wonderful VTC General Grievous with the cloth cape and lightsaber handle pockets.