Howard Stern's Revenge of the S#%*!!

Howard Stern is playing clips of Vader, Yoda, and Chewbacca mixed in with adult sounds and many of the musical themes are replaced with the word Baba Booey which make it VERY FUNNY, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!! Out of respect for those of you with weak constitutions I will not describe the sounds you will have to listen to his show because his staff plays it without him talking about it unless he says to put it on again. Don't talk C*()p about me for liking Stern in this thread or have a mod take it off because you got offended, like some of you would. Talk c#$#% about Stern not ME!
    I CAN TAKE AND HAVE TAKEN THE ABUSE around here but this is Stern's stuff not mine. When I poke fun at y'all it is not mean spirited or personal it's just that what you write is easy to attack like when I told one dude that "even though that he loved ATOC I said that ATOC did not feel the same way" or when I slammed my ex-girlfriend at Univision when I saw some guy put that he liked the women on Univision ;I know he meant the soap actresses and game show models from shows from Mexico and Colombia which are made by a third party studio. I also got you guys back because I answered a thread about a figure that doesn't exist by making several posts like that and y'all fell for it, but still no insult to anyone or force anyone to take anything off. Thank you and God Bless America!!!
    Maury: The DNA evidence has come back.... and LUKE.... He is your father!!!!
    Luke: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

Re: Howard Stern's Revenge of the S#%*!!

Who's Howard Stern?

Quote Originally Posted by Bantha274
    Who's Howard Stern?
    Dude, It's too early to say that wait 'til next year when he goes to Sirius satellite radio and then no one will pay to listen to him.
    In case YOU REALLY DIDN'T KNOW Howard Stern is a morning talk show radio jock aimed at the "hard rock" and "adult bookstore" crowd.
    Maury: The DNA evidence has come back.... and LUKE.... He is your father!!!!
    Luke: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

I know who he is, just being a smart *****.
    But Stern is pretty insignificant nowadays. He's not the "shock jock" he used to be.
    I'd consider him a has-been, although he can still make me laugh, from time to time.

I dont get it, why is this in the spoiler section?
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by MaquisWarrior
    Howard Stern is playing clips of Vader, Yoda, and Chewbacca mixed in with adult sounds and many of the musical themes are replaced with the word Baba Booey which make it VERY FUNNY, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!! Out of respect for those of you with weak constitutions I will not describe the sounds you will have to listen to his show because his staff plays it without him talking about it unless he says to put it on again. Don't talk C*()p about me for liking Stern in this thread or have a mod take it off because you got offended, like some of you would. Talk c#$#% about Stern not ME!
    I CAN TAKE AND HAVE TAKEN THE ABUSE around here but this is Stern's stuff not mine. When I poke fun at y'all it is not mean spirited or personal it's just that what you write is easy to attack like when I told one dude that "even though that he loved ATOC I said that ATOC did not feel the same way" or when I slammed my ex-girlfriend at Univision when I saw some guy put that he liked the women on Univision ;I know he meant the soap actresses and game show models from shows from Mexico and Colombia which are made by a third party studio. I also got you guys back because I answered a thread about a figure that doesn't exist by making several posts like that and y'all fell for it, but still no insult to anyone or force anyone to take anything off. Thank you and God Bless America!!!
    Geez...don't get so touchy. Like Stern all you want, but if you wanna hear some really funny stuff, head over to XM and listen to Opie & Anthony. They are killing Stern's stuff now by pointing out how much of a hack job he is. Stern claims that he invented anything and everything on the radio which is a bunch of garbage. Sirius sucks too...but that's not even the point of this thread. Like someone else said, what's this doing in the spoiler section. I don't even know why there still is a spoiler section.
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.