Differences Btwn Digital and Film Versions

Does anyone know what the differences are between the digital and film versions?
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.

Re: Differences Btwn Digital and Film Versions

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Monarche
    Does anyone know what the differences are between the digital and film versions?
    Film is a photochemical process. Digital uses a series of ones and zeros.

No, really, I'm going to see the digital version tonight on the Anniversary of the film that started it all!

From what I understand the digital version is suppose to have a scene with yoda landing on Dagohbah. From what I heard however from those who have seen the digital edit it does not have that scene.
    "I have you now."

I think its probably just filled with a few minor tweeks and nothing that is too noticable. The most important difference between the two is the crisp, clear picture and superior sound

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Lucas said that the digital is longer. That can't mean just minor tweaks in graphics. I'm thinking maybe a few more scenes with Greivous or something that they needed more time to finish.
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.

Any chance they cleaned up the Clonetrooper heads any? Those were pretty bad.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw the non-digital today and there were a few different small things, including lines that weren't in the digital, but I can't remember any specifics right now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They are usually just tiny little modifications,

ie: In Attack Of The Clones they added sparks to Jango's back pack as he was about to be killed by Mace in the arena, and I think they changed Padme's line when the clone trooper asks her if she's ok from "yes" to "aha".
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Oh, one thing I remembered was that in the digital, almost every time they showed Yoda talking, his tongue was up at his teeth almost sticking out of his mouth, yet in the film version it's not noticeable. And of course, digital projection has non-anti-aliased pixelization issues around some elements which film projection did not, but I'm sure you meant actual stuff about the movie, not the projection process.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw it digitally at the Arclight last night at 8:30. Any of you there? I was the one laughing my arse off (again) at Padme dying of a broken heart and at the FrankenVader "Nooooooooooo!"

No differences popped out at me, so I'm assuming that there is nothing major. I suppose some uberdork who's seen it 10 + times already will have a list up within a week describing the changes.