Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rots Clonetroopers

ok. just wanted to know how far they're going to take the clones. there were so many in the film so figure possibilities are endless. cody deserves one being a prominent clone in the movie plus all the color variants like the green ones on kashyyk or the blue death squad that anakin led into the jedi temple. i'll list what i know as made or coming out. if anyone wants to add please do so so i know what i'm in for as far as collecting.

so far:

target exclusive,super articulated,quick draw, clone pilot, clone commander, deluxe w/jet pack, commander baccara, commander bly(evolution 3pack), at rt rider, at te tank gunner, troop builder three pack. whew! let me know. thanks

Re: Rots Clonetroopers

#6 Clone Trooper (Quick-Draw Attack)
    #33 Clone Commander (Battle Gear)
    #34 Clone Pilot (Firing Cannon)
    #38 AT-TE Tank Gunner (Clone Army)
    #41 Clone Trooper (Super Articulated)
    #49 Commander Bacara (Quick-Draw Attack)
    #54 Turbo Tank Driver

Target Exclusive Clone Trooper

Deluxe Clone Trooper with Jetpack
    Deluxe Clone Trooper 3-Pack

AT-RT with AT-RT Driver
    BARC Speeder with BARC Trooper

Evolution 3-Pack with Clone Trooper (Bly's Yellow Infantry)

awesome. thanks for the detailed info. i could easily come up with a clone only wishlist.

A figure list is already going on over here:
    http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=28544

Many of which are clones.

I for one, being an army builder, would be ecstatic if Hasbro were to make all of the clone variants that were seen in the movie.

Needed Clones are (in no particular order):
    Commander Cody (Orange Clone Commander)
    Commander Gree (Green Clone Commander-best paint scheme, IMO)
    Cody's Clone Troopers (Orange infantry)
    Medic Clone (Orange)-this one has the 3 bulge helmet
    Shock troopers (Palpatine's clones in the Senate chamber-Red with pinstripes on helmet!)
    Snow-Clones (Mygeeto, Red and White, serve under Baccarra & Ki-Adi Mundi)
    Commander Bly (Aayla's Yellow clone commander)
    Bly's Clone Troopers (Yellow infantry)
    CORRECT BARC Speeder pilot from Stass Allie's death scene
    Blue Clones (Anakin's Legion)
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 05-26-2005 at 12:22 PM.
    Move along, move along

Great list Master Sal!

I really hope that Hasbro continues to shell out the clones!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I really hope to see all the Clones, they look great, and I hope that they are released as single carded figures, I usualy find that figures that come as a pack in are nowhere near as detailed.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Given the success of any storm/clone trooper ever released I have no doubt that Hasbro will release all clone variantions possible.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

i would think that they would go ahead and do so but you never know. my biggest question is why bacara over cody? cody had a prominent role. bacara looks cool but you see him for three seconds gunning down ki adi mundi. any thoughts on that?

Who really knows why?

One reason could be that an image of Baccarra was given to Hasbro and not Cody.

Why in the heck would they do a basic white clone when clearly the Orange Utapau and Blue Jedi temple invasion clones were much more prominent in the film. For that matter the shocktroopers got some film time and speaking roles to boot.

I won't hold my breath, but I'm REALLY hoping for all the variants I've listed above, along with at least the ON-SCREEN clone commanders.
    Move along, move along

Just to clarify, the Yellow Clone Trooper that's coming in the Evolutions pack is not Commander Bly - it's one of his legion troops.

Commander Bly has a visor (like the Red Clone Commander fig we already have), the cheeks of his helmet are yellow, and his upper thigh armor is all yellow - not striped like the figure coming out in the evolutions pack.

There is a really good photo of Bly in the new issue of Insider.