OT Micro Vehicles.... with no stands?

Hi everyone - SSG n00B here asking a n00B question. I bought some of the Micro Vehicles tonight and they're great, except they have no stands. There are holes in the bottom of the ships, but..... no stands means my little Imperial Shuttle is a bit less regal-looking than I would like it to be.

Anyone know where I can hook myself up with some stands for these guys? This is kind of a bummer b/c it just doesn't make sense to me why Hasbro would do that... thanks!

Re: OT Micro Vehicles.... with no stands?

Wow, I didn't even check for the stand on my B-wing/Falcon set, totally forgot about that. The reason the holes are there is because the original uses of these molds when they were created by Galoob Toys about a decade ago came with stands, the X-ray Fleet vehicles - originally these were clear vehicles with painted interiors, later Galoob released the painted versions like those Hasbro just re-released in a boxed set, and also Galoob used the molds to create the tools for the Die Cast line. These vehicles use a standard stand size, so any X-ray Fleet, Die Cast, Hasbro Titaniums, Action Fleet Series Alpha (smaller-vehicle side only), and a few of the Action Fleet Battle Packs have stands that will work with these Hasbro Micro Vehicles.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh....... I remember those X-Ray vehicles. So I guess that means if I cracked them open, I'd find seats and stuff inside them. That's good to know, thanks.

Still though, it would have been nice to have stands for them. That's a bit of an oversight IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Manhammer
    Oh....... I remember those X-Ray vehicles. So I guess that means if I cracked them open, I'd find seats and stuff inside them. That's good to know, thanks.

Still though, it would have been nice to have stands for them. That's a bit of an oversight IMO.
    i never even thought about that, i'm going to have to open up one of my painted plastics, and see if indeed the x-ray components are inside. great observation LM . afterall, if i didn't give a second thought to pryin' open all my af falcons just to verify if JKF's sig was there, cracking in half a painted plastic one should be a cakewalk.

stands? those lamebrains didn't even include stands? aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Quote Originally Posted by good shot jansen
    stands? those lamebrains didn't even include stands? aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh
    yeah, but they passed the savings along to their workers in shanghai - now they're paid twelve cents a week instead of eleven
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Hmm, taking them apart, that's an interesting idea. The glue may be more of a challenge than on Action Fleets though, so I think it'd be more risky, and the interiors were relatively simple (though the Sandcrawler I remember having more going on).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.