Scene you wish had been included, but wasn't...does not include known cut scenes

For me, the one scene that would have been great, but was likely never filmed, would be right after Yoda beheads the two clones. At that point, Tarfful should have roared out the signal, and we get to see the wookiees turn on the clones and begin slaughtering them. At this point, Chewie, Tarfful, and Yoda leave, and we get to see the two Wookiees take out a few more clones, giving them a far bigger role that would match the pre-release hype.

That being said, I was really hoping Yoda, being the only Jedi NOT by himself with clones, that just as the Clones were about to shoot, Chewie and Tarfful would have made the save, before Yoda could even react.
    Last edited by tagmac; 05-26-2005 at 10:48 PM.

Re: Scene you wish had been included, but wasn't...does not include known cut scenes

I would have liked to have seen a few editional scenes of the slaughter in the Jedi temple, however I am sure that if they showed more than what was shown, especially the way I would have liked to have seen it played out, the movie would have gotten a rating of 'R'. Ok so maybe not as good of an idea as I thought. I'll get back to you all on this one.
    Give in to your anger with each passing moment you make yourself more my servant. ~ Emperor Palpatine
    Every single Jedi, including your friend Obi-Wan Kenobi, is now an enemy of the Republic. ~Palpatine
    [font=arial]I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire. ~Vader[/font]

Re: Scene you wish had been included, but wasn't...does not include known cut scenes

More Tarkin, more Death Star, more Imperials!
    Dagobah, 3PO's mind wipe, Ben's homestead and placing Anakins saber in the box...little things like that would have been nice touches.
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

I would have definitely liked to see, besides the deleted scenes:

More of Kashyyyk and the wookiees. Tagmac's "wookiees vs. clones" idea sounded really good to me. Yoda could also be there doing his thing there. Maybe also have him, Chewie and Tarfful sabotaging a Turbo Tank or something like that. I would have added about 5-10 more minutes to the whole Kashyyyk subplot.

A few more Jedi deaths during the "Order 66" scene. I would have included the deaths of Barriss Offee, Luminara Unduli, Pablo Jill (or whoever his species was on the jedi council), Jocasta Nu (jedi librarian), and Shaak Ti's death.

Yoda and Obi-Wan bidding each other goodbye before they leave for Dagobah and Tatooine, topped off with Yoda landing on Dagobah.

A scene where we learn what Yoda's species is.

Darth Vader recieving his red lightsaber.

Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, and Agen Kolar putting up a better fight against Palpatine. They were taken out way too easily.

Different voices for some clone troopers, showing that different clone templates were being used.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Darth Vader in action!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

More scenes from the novel, the duel with palpy and the jedi is too simple, the way described in the book shows the treachry and hatred. kit fisto head being taken off, agen kolar gets a lightsaber in the face, plo koon gets one up his throat. yes it would have been an R rating but worth every second.

the rumored Qui Gon scene, defniately should have made it in, plus we would have got a cool holo qui gon figure to boot.

yoda landing on dagobah would have been sweet to see as well.

some more jedi death. even if they simply CG the crap out of the jedi, with the technology they have it would be easy for them to include, bariss, quilon vos, and others.

hopefully george decides that these scenes need to be included in the dvd version and actually splices them back in. with the gruesome version of the death scenes there can be two versions released one with parental warning and one with just the regular release.

scene to cut out would be the very horrible scream vader gives out when he learns he killed padme. that was just plain horrible. ruined the whole scene for me.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks