SW.COM: ROTS Easter Egg Guide!!

Some pretty cool Easter Eggs featured in this three page list of just some of the Easter Eggs featured in Revenge of the Sith. Follow the Link for page one.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...526/index.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: SW.COM: ROTS Easter Egg Guide!!

Are these the only easter eggs?? If so I'm trying to figure out if it's good or bad that I knew all of them where in there from watching the movie once.
    "I have you now."

JarJarBinks said this was just some of the Easter Eggs in ROTS. This is a Star Wars movie so I'm sure there are countless others we will be discovering for the next few years. Thanks for the link JJB.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

The article makes it clear that it only scratches the surface. I don't think we've discovered all the easter eggs in TPM or AOTC yet so I doubt we'll get a definitive answer on all that little background stuff any time soon. Heck, the 1138 answer in AOTC isn't even viewable to the naked eye.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So, did anyone see any more?

I think I did, but it went by pretty fast, so correct me if I'm wrong.

There is a scene (I forget when exactly) in Sith where Palpy is looking at a red hologram screen and on that screen is the same simplified 2 square TIE fighter shaped thing that is on Han's gunner station screen in A New Hope (as they escape the Death Star fighting the TIE fighters).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Awesome link, thanks.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

thanks for posting the link. i will be sure to look for these easter eggs in the movie.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    So, did anyone see any more?

I think I did, but it went by pretty fast, so correct me if I'm wrong.

There is a scene (I forget when exactly) in Sith where Palpy is looking at a red hologram screen and on that screen is the same simplified 2 square TIE fighter shaped thing that is on Han's gunner station screen in A New Hope (as they escape the Death Star fighting the TIE fighters).
    Actually, there is a far bigger easter egg in this scene, which occurs just before Anakin walks into Palpatine's chambers (when he draws his saber on him). I noticed it tonight, my third viewing of the movie. As Palpatine stands up to shut down the hologram, there appears to be a planet on the right side of the hologram..only that's not a planet. As the holo shuts down, I distinctly saw a smaller circle on the top hemisphere, which means only one thing - Palpatine was studying a hologram of the Death Star plans!!!!

Here's a couple that I think I found:

1. Audio Egg: After Anakin kills Count Dooku, Palpatine mentions the sandpeople, you then hear the famed Sandpeople sound!

2. Not sure on this one: When Yoda takes off in the escape pod and the light comes over Chewbacca and Tarful, is that a tip o' the helmet to E.T.? This shot seemed vaguely familiar but I could not place it.

Any others?

Another audio egg, one I haven't seen mentioned, but is actually from the trailer.

That sound we hear after the shot of Vader on the bridge IS a heartbeat - Padme's! When they first show her on the table on Polis Massa, if you listen closely you can not only hear the sound, but see a graphic of a beating heart on the life monitors above her body (left side of the monitors).