Jedi Cloak Continuity

I noticed quite a few mistakes regaring continuity of Jedi robes, namely Obi-Wan's and Yoda's. Let me elaborate:

-On Utapau, Obi-Wan ditched his cloak before fighting Grievous. After he defeats him and escapes Utapau, he boards the Tantive IV, still without his robe. The next time we see him is outside the Jedi Temple, fighting clones. With his robe on. Now this was before he and Yoda entered the temple, so he couldn't have grabbed a spare robe from inside the Jedi Temple. Where did he get the cloak?

That's not all, folks.

-During the Yoda vs. Palpatine fight, Yoda also loses his robe. It falls on some sort of pipe or rod. But the next time we see Yoda, he's still without his robe, crawling around in a vent. Why didn't he take his robe? Then Bail Organa rescues him, and the next time we see Yoda on Polis Massa, he has his robe again. I highly doubt they stopped off at the Jedi Temple to pick up a spare robe for Yoda because Palpatine would have clones search there for Yoda.

The final error:

-On Mustafar, Obi-Wan throws his robe to the side when he fights Anakin. When he returms, he boards Padme's ship without his robe, so we can assume he left his robe on Mustafar. Threepio or R2 could have brought it on board, but that's highly doubtful, since they were too busy taking care of Padme. Anyway, Obi-Wan also goes around sans robe, but at the very end of the movie when he delivers Luke to the Lars family, he has the robe again (and thankfully, he keeps it on from now on). Where did he get it? I don't understand it?

Were GL and crew asleep, or did they just think people wouldn't care? I assume they thought the latter, but oddly enough, I care. Because I'm a nitpicker.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Re: Jedi Cloak Continuity

Jedi carry 'insta-cloak' tablets on their belts for just such occasions. Or maybe they just stopped off at the local Imp-mart to get some more cloaks.

Seriously though, I think they just missed it, there's so much stuff going on in this film that whomever was in charge of keeping track of that stuff got overwhelmed. The scene with Obi-Wan on Tatooine at the end was filmed during AOTC, so they should at least have tried to figure it out that way.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Jedi Cloak Continuity

In the Making of ROTS Book, I believe it was Ewan McGregor who asked George if he shouldn't have his cloak post-Utapau since he left it there . . . George said "I don't think anybody is going to ask that question" (wrong there, GLu ) and then said they could have grabbed more robes on Tantive 4.

Basically, it seemed to me that George wanted Obers to have that cloak again because it made him look more sneaky when they go back to Coruscant.