Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Nikto Jedi,Imperial Guard,Acklay and the Nexu?

We've seen (mostly) everything in toy form from the Catalog that was posted awhile ago except for the Nikto Jedi,Imperial Guard,Acklay and the Nexu.

When are we going to see those? Everything else has leaked out but them? Where are they?

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I wonder if the Royal Guard will be the first Star Wars figure with zero points of articulation? If Hasbro doesn't use a cloth cape then I don't see how they can do this figure justice.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Here is a picture of them from the catalog in case anyone doen't know what they look like
    Attached Files Attached Files
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

As you probably know by now, I am a complete skeptic about this stuff and I believe NOTHING is "LEAKED" out.

HASBLO and LFL will show us WHAT they want us to see WHEN they want us to see it.

We still havn't seen Dooku either.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I was going to mention all the rumoured figures we've heard about which are probably quite accurately reported considering half of them are already confirmed by the pictures of figures or LFL's medieval attitude toward any material pertaining to the film getting onto websites other than the spoiler toilet of starwars.com.

Anyway, we still haven't seen Dexter Jettster or Bail Organa, Orn Free Taa, C-3PO or the clonetrooper. Yoda or Nute gunray, Poggle the lesser, Taun We..........

So many nice things. Just show us the shiny stuff so we can drool and get over the bad legs on the new basic figures. Show us the Coruscant hotrod and Zam Wessels speeder, the republic gunship/carry case. Show me the toys or I'll squeal like a stuck pig!

Actually, if the basic figures come with such large accessories, then what the flipping heck will the deluxe figures come with - a ship?!!!
    Last edited by Jargo; 01-11-2002 at 03:45 PM.

Originally posted by evenflow
    We still havn't seen Dooku either.
    We've now seen the deluxe Dooku and we have seen a loose shot of the new acklay beast which can be found here
    GNT
    ''

We've seen the Acklay but still no pictures of the
    Nikto Jedi,Imperial Guard and the Nexu! Where are they?
    GNT
    ''

Originally posted by GNT
    We've seen the Acklay but still no pictures of the
    Nikto Jedi,Imperial Guard and the Nexu! Where are they?
    Patience, my friend, in time they will seek you out.

It's amazing how in such a short space of time my opinion changed so radically. oh well, the new stuff is disappointing. At least there's hope for the rest of them though. So far the core characters are the ones that are really bad and they're collection 1 mostly. collection 2 doesn't seem half as bad.

So what's still to see? I'm hypothesising here so don't take this as fact, okay?

Obi-Wan kenobi with force flipping base
    Count Dooku with force flipping base
    Nexu arena creature
    C-3PO with battle droid (head swap feature?)
    Massif w/ droid (Obi's R4 or another batltle droid?)
    Flying Geonosian
    Geonosian warrior
    Clonetrooper
    Padme pilot
    Senator Padme Amidala
    Orn free Taa
    Senator Segat
    Chancellor palpatine
    Coruscant guard
    Taun We
    Lama Su
    Anakin (arena battle)
    Luminari unduli
    Nikto Jedi
    Yoda
    Saesee Tiin
    Naboo Rep JarJar Binks
    Nute Gunray
    Poggle the lesser
    Dexter Jettster

Republic attack gunship
    Arena playset

I estimate at least six more basic figures are yet to be seen that are being released initially. Probably mostly collection 1 knowing how they love to grab the kids and rely on pester power to sell bucketloads really fast. basic assortment figures in vast quantities but plenty of variation, surefire way to get those greenbacks rollin' in. I'm not going to make a fool of myself and make a prediction about which of these I think will show up next but I'm fairly confident that some more will turn up over the next few days. Especially as a load of them turned up at the UK Toy show just recently. Alas no pictures from there......