Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

My mom passed away, May 27th, 2005

I was informed about an 3 hours ago that my mom has passed away after a long battle with colon cancer. She passed in my brothers arms, as he held her hand, and stroked her hair. She passed on around 7:30 this evening, May 27th 2005. She was only 59 years old.

If you would like to do anything, instead of cards or flowers I ask that you make a donation to the "American Cancer Society". I will be walking in the Relay for life, June 24th thru June 25th. I would appreciate your sponsorship as I will be walking in memory of my mom, Virginia Lynn Benecke. She fought a brave battle. She is in a better place now.

If you care to donate, make a check or money order to the "American Cancer Society" as a sponsorship donation. Any amount would be appreciated, $1, $5, $10, or whatever you can give. Please do not PM me, as my box is nearly full, instead E-mail me for my mailing address, if you care to sponsor my walk to find a cure for cancer. I can be reached at:

bobafrett_60126@yahoo.com

We are having my mom creamated, no services are planned at this time, just a celebration of her life her on Earth.

Sincerely, Bobafrett
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Re: My mom passed away, May 27th, 2005

Oh man, thats sad to hear, especially given how young she was. There really isnt much i can say aside from im sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. Take care.

Aaron
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I am sorry to hear that bobafrett. I went through a long ordeal with my mother's health after her stroke in 1994. She passed away in 1999. Perhaps you, like me, will take comfort that her suffering is over, and that she is in a better place now. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I am very sorry for the loss of your mother, bobafrett. I hope you and your family can find peace.

BF- I am sorry to hear such news.
    Your mother did a truly great service to humanity in being responsible for a solid dude like yourself (and I would imagine your siblings as well)
    I'm sure you have done and will continue to do her proud.
    Sincere condolonces to you and yours, man.
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

BF, my heart goes out to you and your family. You are right, she is now in a better place, but its always those who are left behind that have it the hardest. I know she is very proud of you for being the type of upstanding guy you are.
    About the relay for life, I do the same thing each year in honor of my grandparents who I have lost to cancer. For the past 5 years, my father has walked 50 miles at each relay for life to raise money. I have been there every step of the way, serving as the "service shuttle", with the drinks and supplies he needs in the back of my vehicle. It is a great cause, and each year so many turn out and support it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Bobafrett,

My deepest condolonces. May she rest in peace in the Lords hands. My prayers to you and your family.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

bobafrett, I am sorry to hear that, but as others have said, the peace she feels now will hopefully bring some peace to you when you need it most.

My mom is currently in hospital recovery after undergoing ueterian (sp?) cancer surgery yesterday. She seems to be okay and won't require any chemotherapy. My school where I teach has sponsored an ACS Relay For Life the last two years (this year's was last weekend), so I've helped out with that as I can. It's definitely a worthwhile cause.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'm really sorry to hear that, Boba. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this time. Please take comfort that she is no longer suffering and can be at peace.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

You'll be in my prayers, B.

Chris