Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Characters you'd like to see in the TV Series

Who would you like to see, either from the movies or EU, make an appearence in the TV Series?

I'm hoping to see Boba Fett and some Clones (bringing back Tem Morrison for the clones, of course).

I would like the Emperor or Vader to make an appearence, but only as a cameo and not involving any of the major plot or anything.

Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, Jar Jar, and orther senators making appearences for senate sequences and the formation of the Rebel Alliance.

Jabba the Hutt maybe?

The people I DON'T want to see are Obi-Wan, Yoda or any other Jedi. I don't wanna see Owen or Beru, or Luke or Leia.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Re: Characters you'd like to see in the TV Series

If they decide to have characters that appeared in the films, then they HAVE to get the same actors. It would be so stupid to see some random guy playing Obi-Wan.

I think it would be cool to see Bail Organa once in a while. Jimmy Smits is always on TV anyway so I think he'd be up for it. And since she was cut from ROTS (for the most part), Mon Mothma should be in it too. I'd like to see Genevieve O'Reilly play her, but I wouldn't mind too much if it was someone else (as we never even saw her up-close in ROTS).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'd like to see Boba Fett obviously, maybe some other Bounty Hunters, Figrin'Dan and the Modal Nodes . Max Rebo, just some other cool yet overseen characters.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

First off I think they should have a jedi as the main character. Perhaps a jedi who is on the run and being hunted down by Vader and the empire. And as the main villian, Asajj Ventress. It would be perfect to have her as in a main role where she is hunting down and often confronts this one jedi but he/she always manages to escape somehow. It could follow the jedi's adventures, going from planet to planet hiding from the ever growing empire with Ventress hot on his/her trail.
    "I have you now."

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the adventures of a young Lando, Han, Chewy mixed into this thing. I think Fett, Greedo, Jabba, etc. would fit nicely into about any storyline that could develop.
    You'll never have another boss like me — someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    — David Brent

I think one key issue about the tv show is how long does it take place after ROTS? How long does it go on for? Does it span the entire time between ROTS and ANH? That could go towards figuring out who is all in this. Personally I like the idea of background characters showing up. I'm not even sure I'd want to see a young Han teaming up with Chewie. I'm more interested at this point at seeing some new people and not new stories for old characters....if any of that makes sense of course.

Jim Jam

Yuzzhan Vong!!
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I'm kind of hoping that the TV show will center around Captain Antilles, C-3PO and R2-D2, along with Mon Mothma, Admiral Ackbar and Bail Organa. It'd be nice to see the birth of the Rebellion.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Off the top of my head i would like to see Cindel appear in the television show. For those who might not recall her she appeared in the Ewok movies Caravan of Courage and the Battle for Endor. Maybe throw in Noa too. Have her grown up and maybe a member of the early Rebel Alliance.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    Off the top of my head i would like to see Cindel appear in the television show. For those who might not recall her she appeared in the Ewok movies Caravan of Courage and the Battle for Endor. Maybe throw in Noa too. Have her grown up and maybe a member of the early Rebel Alliance.
    It's been so long since I really watched the Ewok films, but I was always under the impression that the events in those films took placed after ROTJ.

If they happened before then why wasn't Wicket able to speak english in ROTJ as he was in Battle for Endor?

In any case, although highly unlikely, it would be cool to see Lucas revisit the Ewoks.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis