Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My collection pics

Hey everyone, I just wanted to pop in as a new member and say hi. I have a link posted to my collection and I hope to talk with you soon.

Adam

http://photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/

Re: My collection pics

That is one incredible collection. I am definitely amazed.
    "I have you now."

Impressive Most impressive!
    I especially like the Jason masks very cool. Welcome to the forums.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Welcome to the boards Darth Anthos! Thats quite a collection! You spent a little time and money on that I must say. You have a great display space and a nice room for it! Not many people have that luxery.

I'm hoping to get pictures of my collection up sometime soon before I move.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thanks Jay. I've worked hard for what I have and it makes it all worth while. I also have a wife who is very understanding about my hobbies so I certainly have lucked out there. I hope to see pics of other peoples collections, it's a great way to get new ideas.

Adam

I wouldn't mind having your bank account for a few days!!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Anyone else with pics?

Jayspawn when will we get to see your collection? Im sure we will all be blown away!

Does the Darth Maul LE come with its own display case? I thought it didnt come with a case but in Anthos' pics it has a display case of its own.

Haha I'm not too handy with a digital camera yet. But I'm moving and hope to take some pictures and post them when I have everything set up.

The Darth Maul LE does not come with a display case -only the stand. Darth Anthos and myself had to special order a case for ours to fit the lightsaber.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Nice collection Anthos! I have that same Ikea shelf with my 7 FX lightsabers displayed...it's getting quite crowded though since each shelf can only hold 2 sabers...unfortunately I can only fit one more on it...I have a Vader LE and SE but never took them out of the box...space is a big problem!