Uh-oh, Palpatine's having a seizure!

At least, that's what it looks like.

What I'm talking about is when he's dueling Mace near the window of his office, and he takes a jab at one point. When he does that, his eyes close halfway and he moves his upper lip way out over his bottom lip. Come to think of it, he looks like Mr. Burns if Mr. Burns were high or something. This kind of bugs me; he looks really stupid.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: Uh-oh, Palpatine's having a seizure!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL

What I'm talking about is when he's dueling Mace near the window of his office, and he takes a jab at one point. When he does that, his eyes close halfway and he moves his upper lip way out over his bottom lip. Come to think of it, he looks like Mr. Burns if Mr. Burns were high or something. This kind of bugs me; he looks really stupid.

Excellent.... Smithers...
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Re: Uh-oh, Palpatine's having a seizure!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL

My wife points that out every time too, but she never made the Mr. Burns comparison. The expression that drives me nuts is the tight lipped face he makes when he says "The Force is stronnng with youuuuu..." It took me four viewings to realize who he looked like with that face...

...freakin' Marlon Brando in the The Godfather!!!

"I'm gonna make Anakin an offer he can't refuse."
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm