How about a Box of Battle Droids?!

This has been on my wish list for some time. A box of Battle Droid figures! See, I've not purchased ANY Battle Droids at retail because I cannot justify paying $5-6 for a figure that has half the plastic of a regular figure. I'd rather get something else. PLUS, I need something to battle my ever-expanding Clone Army!

So how about this Hasbro, a Box of say 10 Battle Droids each with a pack and blaster for around $19.99. That would be worth picking up, plus you can build an instant Army! A Box of Super Battle Droids for a little more would be a great idea too. I'd then buy several boxes.

Would anybody else go for one of these?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Talking Re: How about a Box of Battle Droids?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    This has been on my wish list for some time. A box of Battle Droid figures! See, I've not purchased ANY Battle Droids at retail because I cannot justify paying $5-6 for a figure that has half the plastic of a regular figure. I'd rather get something else. PLUS, I need something to battle my ever-expanding Clone Army!

So how about this Hasbro, a Box of say 10 Battle Droids each with a pack and blaster for around $19.99. That would be worth picking up, plus you can build an instant Army! A Box of Super Battle Droids for a little more would be a great idea too. I'd then buy several boxes.

Would anybody else go for one of these?
    It is a great idea... but the price point would never work for Hasbro. The price would likely be close to $29.99 to $39.99 sadly.

To be honest your best bet would be to poke around your local Goodwill's .50 cent bin and pick them up there. You may not find the weapons all the time but you will be amazed at the things you can find there. I found 3 falcons there over a span of 3 weeks a couple years back.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...