View Poll Results: How Many Times Have You Seen Episode III So Far?

Voters
828. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just 1 viewing

111 13.41%
  • 2-3 times

380 45.89%
  • 4-6 times

179 21.62%
  • 7 times or more

146 17.63%
  • Haven't seen it yet

12 1.45%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

How Many Times Have You Seen Episode III So Far?

Now that Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith has seen its first week of release in your part of the galaxy, how many times have you seen it so far?

Did you love it so much you went several times on opening day? Or were you satiated with only one viewing? Maybe you didnít care for it at all and once was enough!

But whether you loved it or hated it, most fans can agree Star Wars films are visually stunning and repeated viewings are often necessary to appreciate the magnitude, scope, and the grand spectacle of the Star Wars Saga.

So how much of the movie's $520 million worldwide box office is from your wallet? How many times have you seen Episode III?

(Thanks to Ji'dai for submitting a great poll!)

Re: How Many Times Have You Seen Episode III So Far?

Once. I will wait until it comes out on dvd for multiple viewings.

I've seen it twice, once each Sat. since the release. My first time through I really didn't like it. Went on 5/28 with a bunch of collector buddies and had a blast. Seinfeld was wrong--going to a movie with your friends can enhance the experience.

I'll probably see it once more time when it hits the dollar theater before getting in on DVD.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I've seen it twice so far. Once on 5/19 and then the following day. I didn't like it the first time around, mostly because I was waiting for all the good stuff (Anakin to turn, etc.). I went back and saw it the next day without all of the anticipation and I loved it. I felt like I was only in the theater for 10 minutes. I'll probably see it at least two more times before it goes away.

Seen it twice thus far. Hoping to see it a couple more.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Once.

I'll have to go see it a second time to make sure if I really disliked it as much as I think I did. Hopefully not...

I seen ROTS just once. I'll maybe go one more time, but that would be it.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I've seen it four times so far, and plan on seeing it at least two more times in the theater. Then I'll wait for the DVD.
    You'll never have another boss like me ó someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    ó David Brent

I just took my daughter to see it yesterday. I went on opening weekend by myself. So that makes 2 times. I may go see it once or twice more, depending on how much time I have 2 1/2 hours is a long time for a film!
    May the force be with you.

I've seen it 4 times with many more on the way.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!