Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wookiee Worries

Wookiee Worries

I've just got ROTS 42 (Neimoidian Warrior) and 43 (Wookiee Warrior) - two great looking figures... the latter is a little cartoony, but hey, you can't have too many wookiees. My excitement soon turned to disappointment though, when I opened the wookiee, and his arm fell off at the elbow. It fits back easy enough, but it doesn't really click into place, and drops off again at the slightest twist.

Has anyone else opened up one of these guys? I want to know if I should get another one, or if they all suffer the same design fault.

Re: Wookiee Worries

My Wookie doesent do this, but Plo Koon does and when I opened polis Massan and tried to remove the rubber band on his wrist it catapulted his hand across the room and it took 30 minutes to find it again!
    Its the cruddy cheap plastic they use these days

Simple business guys, Less costs in makin the product, more profit you will make. Hasbro is a great example of this :P

My tan wookie did the same thing but my brown wookies didn't. They look pretty good together with the other wookies though, especially if you mix & match weapons.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Cheers for the info guys. Re Bosskman's tan and brown wookiees... are these variants of #43? Mine's a tan one.

"I bent my wookie!"

Anyway, my ATTE Gunner's right arm likes to come of a alot. Kind of fun battle damage, though. Also it's fun to remove a SA or Quick-Draw Clone's hand and then pose him where he's looking at his stub. It's fun-nay...
    "Learn to know the Dark Side of the force, and you achieve a power greater than any Jedi!"

http://www.geocities.com/beckmen/figures.html
    http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=beckmen

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    My tan wookie did the same thing but my brown wookies didn't. They look pretty good together with the other wookies though, especially if you mix & match weapons.
    Ditto for me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by sebillba
    Cheers for the info guys. Re Bosskman's tan and brown wookiees... are these variants of #43? Mine's a tan one.
    Yes, there is a tan version and a brown version for the #43 Wookie Warrior.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by beckmen
    "I bent my wookie!"

Anyway, my ATTE Gunner's right arm likes to come of a alot. Kind of fun battle damage, though. Also it's fun to remove a SA or Quick-Draw Clone's hand and then pose him where he's looking at his stub. It's fun-nay...
    Funny, my AT-TE Gunner's left arm comes out very easily.

As for the Wookiee Warrior, I have a tan and a brown one, neither has any joint problems at all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

LOL... My joints are worse than my toys' joints.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...