Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What's ahead for 2006

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=4517&zoneid=2

The ENTIRE vintage line reproduced??? I hope that this takes the course of a few years, since the set of 12 was expensive enough. I hope they don't all come in clamshells, since I have the other ones just lying around - I don't want to throw them away, but as of right now I have no use for them.

Hopefully the 2" line will suck and I won't want to collect them.

Re: What's ahead for 2006

This is an interesting bit of news. So far, the Swami has usually been on target.

Heck, even if they don't do the ENTIRE line, I feel fairly assured now that I will get a few "dream" figs like soft goods Jawa's and Tusken Raiders. Not to mention, Hammerhead, Powerdroid, and OF COURSE!!!! the criminally long neglected R5-D4. . .

I definitely believe the Swami about the Tonnika sister thing. But I heard that there will be 12 more ROTS figures in the fall. Why didn't Swami mention that?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I hope that info is correct!

I'd much prefer four VOTC-quality figures from each prequel (and I'm trying to leave out characters that have been done well or look to be done well in upcoming Evolutions sets):

TPM:
    1) Qui-Gon Jinn
    2) Obi-Wan Kenobi
    3) Queen Amidala
    4) Jar Jar Binks

AOTC:
    1) Anakin Skywalker
    2) Padme Amidala
    3) Obi-Wan Kenobi
    4) (insert your favorite Jedi here!!)

ROTS:
    1) Darth Vader (pre-Mustafar)
    2) Obi-Wan Kenobi
    3) Mace Windu
    4) Emperor Palpatine (pre-melting, with lightsaber)

Tonnika Sisters sounds like some long-awaited news, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This looks awesome if it is indeed what they plan on doing. It would be great to get a VOTC Greedo, Ponda Boba, and another other denzien of the cantina or Jabba's Palace
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I just want at Rooted-hair Chewbacca!
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

I hope he is wrong, i dont mind, and actually would love a few more VOTC, but by no means all 96.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I'm sort of sad to hear that ROTS might come to an end at in 05. However if the past is a vision to the future then the figures will continue to be seen just on a new card style. the vintage line looks to be a welcome sight, i loved this line and i am looking forward to seeing it again.
    Perhaps hasbro will use this format to release some of the characters that have not made it yet.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I just hope that they don't use the VTOC name jus to increase the price to 10 buck again
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]