Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Trivia

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I just looked up the lyrics and it says "Monopoly, 21, Checkers and Chess".

Life, Twister and Risk appear to be the others.
    True, but the question was
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitpicker Jos
    Which ones are board games (extra credit if you list them all... wait, NO extra credit! )?
    So you need to categorize 'em. And I accuse you of cheating, cheating I say, for using the Internet as a source of information.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    True, but the question was So you need to categorize 'em. And I accuse you of cheating, cheating I say, for using the Internet as a source of information.
    Yes, but I could have looked it up and not said that I looked it up. Thus, the futility of trivia on message boards.

So, all of the games except Twister and 21 are board games. I didn't use the internet for that.

Bel-Cam sad. Bel-Cam just tried to make people happy. Bel-Cam tried to bump old thread. Now Bel-Cam mad! Hurt that he made to feel sad! Bel-Cam smash motherboard! Bel-Cam hi-

(BZZZTT!!! )

Bel-Cam dumbest one there is...

Is there a follow-up question now?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Don't beat yourself up, for that would look really silly to see a man punching himself.

Here's a new question if you want one. You'll probably need the internet to answer this one though. Name three other bands Ian MacKaye has been in besides Fugazi.

Minor Threat, Embrace and The Teen Idles

HEres a set of new questions for ya:

Name 3 Zepplin songs that make reference to LOTR.

Name at least 2 songs that contain the word "Superman" in the title
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Led Zeppelin: Battle of Evermore, Ramble On for sure. Not postitive about the 3rd without looking it up.

Superman: Jim Croce's "Don't Mess Around With Jim" and Three Doors Down's "Kryptonite" (I knew the song lyrics, had to look up the artists)
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Misty Mountain Hop doesn't make direct reference, but the title is a reference.

As those two don't have Superman in the title (CHEATER!!!), allow me to throw out "Superman (It's Not Easy)" by Five For Fighting and "Sunshine Superman" by Donovan.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Oops. I read "in the lyrics" instead of "in the title". I feel shame.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".