Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Where the heck is the ROTS Gunship?

For the life of me I can't find this thing.
    I saw it once ay MM and that was it. I thought for sure I would be able to pick it up after ROTS came out? I might have to order it for EE for 35 bucks.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: Where the heck is the ROTS Gunship?

I saw it at the glendale galleria KB on Monday they had like 3
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]

It seems the Gunships have switched with the ARC-170 as being the hard to find vehicle, at least locally.

I've never seen the Mustafar playset at retail.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I seen a couple at Suncoast on April 2nd and a month later at a far away KB and that was it for me. I really want it and can't find it, even Hasbrotoyshop.com dosen't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    It seems the Gunships have switched with the ARC-170 as being the hard to find vehicle, at least locally.

I've never seen the Mustafar playset at retail.
    It's been the same in my area too. I saw Mustafar once about a month ago, and that was it. It was at a Wal-Mart for $28.88.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I have seen a few here and there, but nothing in the past week or so.
    May the force be with you.

I saw it twice, the second time I said to myself: This might be the last time you see it, just buy it now. I was right. Good thing, too since I didn't buy the AOTC or CW versions.

Good luck, though.
    "Learn to know the Dark Side of the force, and you achieve a power greater than any Jedi!"

http://www.geocities.com/beckmen/figures.html
    http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=beckmen

I did the same three weeks ago.
    One of the walmarts had two of em' - I opened it up as soon as I got home.

i see the mustafar playset from time-to-time. I looked at one today - I don't like it.

The droid triwing or whatever it is called in very tough to find in atlanta. I think Im gonna get the next one I see.

Which droid vulture droid is rare - I see both of them pretty frequently - I bought both of them today.

I have yet to see the Gunship either. Im content with my AOTC version but my younger brother is driving me up the wall with his requests for one. If you do order it online i believe KB has it for $29.99. If i cant find it within the next couple of weeks im ordering it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I've only seen the Gunship 2 times total. The second time I saw it, I bought it. KB seems to be the only store that regularly has them.

Snags