Hybrid View

GNT is in the lead!

GNT is in the lead and by the looks of it, no one is even close! Is no one giving him a run to get one this Power Of The Jedi Tour pin?

In case you missed it, here is the original post:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...s=&threadid=13
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I'm prtty sure I had 13 yesterday?

Which pin is it BTW?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

If a user gets deleted and he was referred by you, your referral count goes down as well.
    "SirSteve"

Unhappy

I have to pay more attention, I did nto know that there was a contest happening. Damn. If i had only known. Now i have to try and catch up.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I knew there was a contest but if I knew there was a prize I would have done somethingabout it.

I have zero referrals so far. I tried referring my brother but he's tired of all the arguing, i tried referring my friend from work but he "doesn't have time." So I'm stuck with zero.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Question

What goal are we racing for anyway? What date or # of posts?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Latest Announcement

Please read the latest announcement that has been added pertaining to referrals. Thanks.
    "SirSteve"