Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Death Star 2 Commander...

What was his name other than "Commander" in the movie? I never could figure it out.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Re: Death Star 2 Commander...

You mean Moff Jerjerrod, I believe. After the DS2 was destroyed, he gained a bunch of weight and then lost it again, eventually using that hook to become a spokesman for Subway Restaurants' low-fat sandwiches.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    You mean Moff Jerjerrod, I believe. After the DS2 was destroyed, he gained a bunch of weight and then lost it again, eventually using that hook to become a spokesman for Subway Restaurants' low-fat sandwiches.
    **shakes head and walks away from this one**
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

JT you don't know what you're talking about, if you check the Special Edition credits it CLEARLY names the DS2 commander as Moff Clayhenry.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    JT you don't know what you're talking about, if you check the Special Edition credits it CLEARLY names the DS2 commander as Moff Clayhenry.
    I don't get it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Clay Henry was the other Subway guy who lost a lot of wieght eating Subway. He was a fireman with more of a life that Jared so he wasn't ever seen again that or he wnt back on the Taco Bell diet. To answere the original question, I have no idea. Hey at least I know my wieght loss trivia.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.myspace.com/storetroopers"]www.myspace.com/storetroopers[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.caboodleforums.com"]www.caboodleforums.com[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Caboodle is a anything goes forum page, we could use some good forum topic starters if anyone is interested.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=System][SIZE=4]$6.99 for a 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figure, with so many Star Wars collectors paying this kind of scratch for one figure and the cost of gas for driving from store to store, I can see why our econmy is in a slump![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

"He's Henry, Clay Henry, he got real big on burgers and fries, now he's down to a smaller size."

http://www.firehouse.com/news/2002/1/10_FHsubway.html

Keep the door open, Slick. I'm not far behind you.......

Caesar, your knowledge or pointless facts and information is amazing and truly impressive. Had it not been for you, poor Clay Henry's name would have been lost in the dark recesses of my mind forever.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Now his friends call him BONES!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Now his friends call him BONES!!
    So an Imperial Moff became a Subway spokesman and later worked his way up to be an overdramatic doctor on the Enterprise? I'm all confused now.
    Tommy, close your eyes.