Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Re: Hi-Res pics of #51-#56.

I'm not too impressed with any of them in particular they don't quite compare to the first 41.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

They're ok. The only one that I would have an interest in would be pilot kenobi.
    "I have you now."

I can't wait for Turbo Tank Driver and Kenobi, they both look pretty good.

Zett reminds me of Jerry O'Connell from "Stand By Me" and the Mustafar Sentry dude looks like one of the Spy vs. Spy guys in drag. Mr. Utupau has a nice uniform, though.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Heh heh, the Mustafar Sentry does look like one of the Spy vs. Spy. Prohias would not be proud.

I like both the Sentry and the Utapaun; probably buy multiples. The Tank Driver is okay, but that's a pretty big cannon he's toting around.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

They look ok, nothing special. I think Antliilies looks like a karate champ from a Kung-Fu movie.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I dunno, I think they look pretty good myself. My only complaint would be that ridiculous gun the Turbo Tank Driver is carrying. The one positive I can see coming out of that thing is hopefully it contains some sort of firing missle action feature that way the figure itself remains gimmick free. It also looks like we may have our first decent Obi-Wan figure in the ROTS line. I'm optimistic.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Lightbulb there looks to be at least one good thing about the ttd. . .

. . . its design is so similar to atrt's unarticulated pack-in fig, it erases any doubts i may've had about passing on the latter

Re: there looks to be at least one good thing about the ttd. . .

Yeah, right down to the colors it and the AT-RT driver match. It definitely looks like the huge frickin rifle he comes with is a missile launcher as the Neimodian Warrior's gun is the exact from the movie but bulked up to accomodate the missile.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"