San Diego Comic Con Exclusive

I am in need of help. I got an email from www.starwarsshop.com giving me the opportunity to pre-order the holographic Princess Leia. The only problem is that you can only pick it up @ Comic-Con. I live in West Virginia and have no intentions of driving to San Diego to pick it up. Is there anyone on these boards that plans on going to Comic-Con that could pick one up for me if I pre-order it? If so, drop me a PM and I am sure that we can work something out.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Re: San Diego Comic Con Exclusive

I wouldn't worry to much WesleySr. The pre-order is most likely designed to build up incentive for people to go to Comic-Con. It'll most likely be offered on SWShop.com for purchase after the convention.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Re: San Diego Comic Con Exclusive

i accidently pre-ordered it without seeing the mention of "pick up" only. well, i guess i will have to wait till it goes on the sw.com site to actually purchase it.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist