Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: MR .45 mini Lightsabers

Jayspawn, is it likely that they have it in stock there? Im sure they would post something if it was out right?

If you think it's reliable to get one right away from there i will order it. thanks.

Anyone know why MR hasnt made an Anakin Ep2 mini yet? and are they going to make one for '06? That is one of my faves, and the LE is too expensive.

I'm sure at some point they'll get around to making it nash. MR has a full plate this year so it probably wont be anytime soon.

Did you order that Mace mini nash? I've ordered from them in the past, shipping time is decent and they're pretty good about putting tags on the site saying if something is sold out or not.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jay, yeah i ordered one and i just got notice from them that it will be shipping today. Thanks for the 411.

Seems like me posting that link helped a few other people as well coz i just checked the site again and now it says the mace minis are all sold out hehe.

I just ordered an obi wan weathered mini for $60 too off some UK site. cant wait for that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nash
    I just ordered an obi wan weathered mini for $60 too off some UK site. cant wait for that as well.
    Yeah, that weathered OWK is quite cool! The sabers have a weird effect on my collecting practices. I usually focus on the bad guy stuff on all the stuff I collect. I had to get all the sabers! They are TOO sweet. I still want a full size BUT I'm afraid I'll get sucked into those as well. Between MR and Sideshow Collectibles... I am quite DOOMED.

LOL Stalecracker i share your pain!! I collect alot of authentic jerseys and the gf has no prob with those coz she loves basketball too. But with these sabers, I guess im starting off with the minis to sort of ease my girl into the addiction that i have come to love. They are very sweet and i KNOW once i buy my first LE im going to be doomed as well! haha I even considered selling my guitars...help me!

HAH!!! Yeah, I actually ended up feeding my wife an addiction.

She remarked once that she would love to own a Coach Purse. SOOOOO... I got her one and now she has 4 or 5.

NOW, when she asks " Another Statue or Saber?!? How much was that?" I can tell her "About the same as this" and then I hold up one of the purses.
    IT's all in fun but it did tke some of the edge off the "It cost HOW much?" conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalecracker
    HAH!!! Yeah, I actually ended up feeding my wife an addiction.

She remarked once that she would love to own a Coach Purse. SOOOOO... I got her one and now she has 4 or 5.

NOW, when she asks " Another Statue or Saber?!? How much was that?" I can tell her "About the same as this" and then I hold up one of the purses.
    IT's all in fun but it did tke some of the edge off the "It cost HOW much?" conversations.
    Just be glad it's Coach and not Louis Vuitton

Hello Guys,

My wife also supports my collections but always says "That can be use for our electric bills, rentals and all that stuffs" but she always look at my collections and loves them, sometimes she even wipes them so they stay shinny and boxes too While she's at it she always says "This is our treasure, our kids would have so much money when they inherit this items" LOL

MSCollections