Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: MR .45 mini Lightsabers

Just a heads up to the Scaled Lightsaber Collectors....

Master Replicas is going to be offering an EXCLUSIVE .45 scale smoked black Yoda Lightsaber at San Diego Comic-Con this year!

Check out this link at GalacticHunter.com for the pictures!
    http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=4568&zoneid=2
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Wowwwww that looks awesome! thanks for the heads up Jayspawn

Will you have to attend the convention to get those yoda's or will MR have some available on their site?

Very sweet. Since there is no chance of me being able to attend, it looks like I'll have to wait and find it online.

I just picked up an Obi-Wan ROTS Celebration 3 chrome mini off Ebay right now for $61. not too bad a deal? Im just happy coz Ive wanted this one for awhile!

Convention Exclusives are usually hit and miss. MR was (and has been) very strict about having it as an 'event only.' Usually they sell out their exclusives by the end. They sure did at Celebration III.

Damnit, so I guess Im going to have to pay like 2 or 3 times as much for a yoda con mini. that ****es me off

I hope this makes it to the Chicago Convention....since I have the Sidious saber I will need the Yoda to match it....now that I am getting a saber for Unleashed figure I have out.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

You may be in luck nash, the box for the Exclusive Yoda mini says its a 2005 Convention Exclusive. Which means that it could be available at several places throughout the year.

U think they will have a convention in Hawaii? I doubt it but that would be awesome!!