Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: MR .45 mini Lightsabers

I have a General question.....

I was poking around kbtoys.com and found this..

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...tid=17&ls=toys

Ep 3 Vader Saber at kbtoys and Ep4 at Target.com

Not Anakins....and MR's site says Fall for the delivery date so I am confused about this.

Any assistance?
    Last edited by Val Da Car; 06-22-2005 at 09:17 PM.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

That mini advertised on the KB site is for the Episode IV: A New Hope mini. NOT the Episode III mini -just a mistake on their part. The Episode III Vader mini doesnt come out till the fall.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well I did order it since I don't have either one.....I will post a few pics once I have it....

btw anyone going to SDCC and getting the Yoda MR Exclusive?

Otherwise I will wait until August for Wizard World in Chicago (just 50 min south of me).
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    That mini advertised on the KB site is for the Episode IV: A New Hope mini. NOT the Episode III mini -just a mistake on their part. The Episode III Vader mini doesnt come out till the fall.

OK... What's the difference between the EpIV Vader saber and the EPIII Vader saber?

Is it obvious?

Yeah its pretty obvious of a difference. U can see the EpIII vader LE saber on MR website, check it out. Its still the same graflex design but the control box and stuff are different.