Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Smoked Darth Sidious lightsaber Best Buy EXCLUSIVE

just curious to see if anyone in there area has seen these? there going for a buttload on ebay. And all my local bestbuy employees have no idea what the heck im talking about.

And also why the heck would they come out with a variant before the regular saber is even released?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24_1_b[1].jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	10799  
    Last edited by Brainiak76; 04-07-2005 at 12:56 AM.

Re: Smoked Darth Sidious lightsaber Best Buy EXCLUSIVE

Has it been posted as to when it will be released and why master replicas decided to sell them at Best Buy?? I haven't seen it yet and I just heard about this this morning. Very strange. Meditate more on this, I will.
    "I have you now."

The Darth Sidious Lightsaber is out and it retails for $34.99 BUT many Best Buys did not receive them and they are sparce. If you give them the sku number which is: sku: 7015945 and the upc: 836453001994, they can search the computer for you. Hopefully they will be arriving soon, because on eBay and on a few sites they are pricey....

yeah on a few sites ive seen them going for $100+

i also heard its a best buy exclusive...and this dark smoked version will only be available at best buy.

I called my BEST BUY today and they said that they have a few on order -- but that they were not supposed to be out until the movie gets closer to be released.

Might try the SKU# and see if they were in an inventory -- if they were to show up -- I wonder if Customer service would "hold" one for you. They are REALLY GREAT about the customer service thing !!

Maybe thats why BEST BUY was selected as a "test market" for some SW Specials ...

COOL !!! -- BEST BUY CARD --- WATCH OUT -- Plus we can ger reward points for getting these also !!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

How long are the scaled sabers, in inches?
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    How long are the scaled sabers, in inches?
    They are approximately 5 inches long. Should be interesting if they ever produce a full sized Darth Maul Lightsaber because to be to scale it'd have to be a little of 10 inches long....And if they did a Yoda one which would probably top out at 3 inches Lol...

I just got back from Best Buy and they said they've already sold out of them. But have more on order.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey All,

Just got off the phone with Best Buy and still now luck although they did know what I was talking about now and reported that 400 were listed in the distribution center ready to go out to different stores. Also, she told me they will be located in the Media Section in all stores, so at least you have a place to look! Good Luck!

Also, according to the store I called, its considered a promotional exclusive so it cannot be held.

Also, this saber is limited to 10,000...not like we've found them but it puts it into perspective if you think about how many Best Buys there are...

Hey Everyone,

Got my hands on one, finally! If you're a Northern California collector the Pleasant Hill Best Buy has four left after my purchase but it looks like they are available online now at Bestbuy.com.