Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

MR .45 mini Lightsabers

Just curious if anyone knows of anywhere I could get the older .45 mini Lightsabers such as the mace windu one for a reasonable price?

Im trying to avoid ebay, and obviously MR doesnt sell them direct anymore. much help would be appreciated. thank you.

Any sites with good deals on any mini sabers are appreciated. If its against the rules to post the sites, could you please pm or email me at dakinebot@yahoo.com

Re: MR .45 mini Lightsabers

Go to Target.com and type in Master Replicas. Click on one of the new sabers, and there's a category for "Master Replicas" on the left. That should bring up all the sabers they have.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Sith Lord, i just tried what u reccomended...Target seems to have most of the mini sabers however not the Mace one that I am really looking for .

Does anyone know if stores are still selling the Mace Windu mini saber and where could i get it?

Walmart.com is good about having mini-sabers in stock. The site is down at the moment, but they're usually pretty good. I also recommend BigTimeComics.com
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by nash
    Sith Lord, i just tried what u reccomended...Target seems to have most of the mini sabers however not the Mace one that I am really looking for .

Does anyone know if stores are still selling the Mace Windu mini saber and where could i get it?
    They had it a week or two ago. Must've sold out in the wake of ROTS.

Walmart.com is also sold out of Mace's saber as is Bigtimecomics.com. I checked every site I can think of, and they're all sold out of Mace.

Sorry.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Patience nash, you'll get one. After ROTS cools down a little they will start showing up more.

I saw a few of the Mace at Suncoast a few weeks ago. Actually those were the only ones they had. And they might still be running the 25% off. Worth a shot.

I got mine off of EBay. 24.99 no shipping!!!! The seller is one of those EBay stores here locally. I'll keep an eye out for you if you want.

Damn you all rock! Im glad i signed up here its a great community. Thanks for all your replies.

Stalecracker, i would greatly appreciate if you can let me know if anything pops up with that seller.

could anyone check this site, it says i can add it to my shopping cart but nothing about its availability. what do you all think?

http://starwars.fanhq.com/Catalog/Pr...as&Page=2#7049
    Last edited by nash; 06-04-2005 at 06:53 AM.

Thats an online site run by Decipher. Its a good one, order that mini saber while you can!