Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Anything above #44 in Chicagoland???

Bobafrett,

This week has been crazy.
    I might have gotten some of my SW runs mixed up with other stores.
    Now that I think of it, it was a Target in Crystal Lake that I bought the Utopian Warrior and the Young jedi(cant remember the name but he was the young Jedi that was killed before Bail Organa escaped on his land speeder like ship.)Zett Zukka me thinks.
    If you are still looking for these I can see if I can find them for you. But if you work at WalMart, you will probably see them soon.
    Let me know.

Thanks xwing_5, I appreciate it. I will let you know, as I have neither of those figures yet.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

WOW!!! I haven't seen any posts on this thread for QUITE SOME TIME. I know... Illinois sucks when it comes to getting new figs, as of late.
    I was wondering if anyone as found the Antilles wave, #56, or the black Clone Pilot variant yet (and in a region that's within a 20 mile radius of Naperville/Woodridge/Bolingbrook area)???? I'm frantically searching for those.

It really has been scarce around these parts.

I was really lucky about 2 weeks ago with the Antillees wave, minus the Mustafar Sentry, but other than that , pretty much nothing.

If it makes any difference, there have been a lot of resets going on with Wally World and Taarj. TRU is mostly hit and miss, as we all know.

I am thinking about moving on to more higher end stuff, Code 3 and Master Replicas ships. This plastic figure thing is getting out of hand, let alone all of the money wasted in gas to try to find them.
    I tell you, I go just about every day to Wally and Tarj stores only to find: nothing new.

No Jaxx, but I did see 5 boxes of the figures (repaint clones + others in that assortment) on a pallet today. I don't know if they will be there in the morning, as they have drastically reduced our Star Wars section like most other stares are doing. I also saw one case of the Anakin/Vader Evolution sets.

Fett hook up the variants for me please.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Fett hook up the variants for me please.
    I'll see what I can do for you KH. You just looking for the 2 repaints?

Looking for the 3 clone variants, Shocktrooper, Gree and Pilot in black. Thanks dude.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Bobafrett,

Keep me posted as well.

I am also looking for the Variants and Tarkin and basically anything after Sentry Wave including the Sentry itself.

Thanks,

xwing_5

I was just at Mchenry, IL Wal-Mart and they had about 5 shocktroopers and green clone commanders.There was no black clone pilots. Target had nothing of interest.