OK OK OK>>>
So, where in the world can I find figures 45 and up??? I've been searching everywhere... calling everywhere... and nothing! I live around the Naperville area in Woodridge (as y'all can tell from my info on the left). I've gone to Wal-Marts, Targets, TRU's, KB Toys and Kohl's. I have the typical 9-5 job downtown Chicago... so I can only get to the stores in the evening. When I call to see if any of the stores have items in stock (so they can hold on to them for me to pick up that evening), I usually get someone who is not familiar with Star Wars and doesn't undertand my descriptions, someone who doesn't want to take the time to look for me (which is kind of understandable), or they just smply don't have anything.
Also, has anyone seen the Clone Trooper 3 pack? Any variation will satisfy me (white or colors).
I need some help.
This may be going out on a limb, but if anyone works at one of the stores in the Woodridge, Bolingbrook, Darien, Naperville, or closely surrounding areas... it would be awesome if you could let me know when you see a bunch, PM me, and then I can call the store to have them hang on to them for a few hours.