Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Anything above #44 in Chicagoland???

I haven't found any black pilots anywhere... there's nothing but the white ones. It's driving me crazy!

Still searchig for the Antilles wave.

Found Unleashed Vader at Target on Randall Rd.They still had a asajj ventress left. There wasn't anything new at Mchenry Walmart and Target. Crystal Lake Target had a couple of Antilles.

Well... I'm finally seeing a ton of 500th Vaders, Ani evos, and Sith Battlepacks. No new basic figures though, and those are what I really want. Also, we're seeing tons of the above mentioned collections right as the rest of the country seems to be spotting the clone and sith evos. What's up with that??? Has anyone seen those yet??? Why are we seeing these so much later than everyone else?

Still searching for Antilles wave, black pilot, and sith eyed ani... not to mention #56.

I will keep my eyes open for #56, I know we got one unopened case in, but before I could get to it, they put it up in the steel. Not sure where, or if they worked it into the section yet.

I found the three new Unleashed, Vader, Asajj, and Yoda Vs, Palpatine.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The Super-Walmart on Randall Rd. has the Antilles wave.The Mchenry Walmart has a ton of #54 and #56.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I will keep my eyes open for #56, I know we got one unopened case in, but before I could get to it, they put it up in the steel. Not sure where, or if they worked it into the section yet.

I found the three new Unleashed, Vader, Asajj, and Yoda Vs, Palpatine.
    Boba,

I'm trying to respond to the P.M., but you're over your inbox limit. Just an FYI.

P.M. me when you have some room so I can respond. I still haven't found #56... so.....