Any PLUSH Lightsaber fans?

Are they even out yet? I'm looking forward to them...great for bashing!

Re: Any PLUSH Lightsaber fans?

I've never seen them. A few months ago, my Wal-Mart had shelf tags and space set aside for them in the preschool aisle but I never saw any product. The tags were removed awhile back so I thought maybe the lightsabers were cancelled.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I've seen the Galactic Heroes Lightsabers, but only a few times, they're pretty rare items even with the ROTS onslaught.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought the plush lightsabers were part of the Jedi Force preschool line. I have seen the normal light-up plastic lightsabers with Galactic Heroes pack-in figures, they seem to be a K-Mart-only thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PlushLightsabers.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	11441  
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Yeah, you're right, Jedi Force, not G.Heroes. I hadn't heard they were K-mart-only though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.