Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Episode III on DVD

Was just on TheForce.net and according to Comingsoon.net we are to see six Star Wars DVD's released this fall. Revenge of the Sith on 11/1 and a possible 6 disc collector's set with all six films and hopefully a tons of extra's. it also looks like we will be able to buy all six films seperately as well.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Re: Episode Iii Coming To Dvd 11/1/05

Or it might be the standard discs we already have. Seems too soon for another edition.

There will also be two seperate trilogy sets.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Thats cool. We shall see what is released and bought by KH.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I will rebuy TPM if the puppet Yoda has been replaced.

I won't if Mace "Dyn-o-mite" Windu has been replaced.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Okay, let's compromise:

I get to have the CGI Yoda replace the Mace stand in

*and*

You get to have Jimmy Walker sitting on the Council in that crappy puppet's stead.

Deal ?

J.J. on the Council?! You have a deal and I have an idea for what I want to see in the new TV show!!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

dynomite!!!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

So, right now i'm an employee at the local wal-mart in the electronics department. I came in today and my co-associate, Tommy, said he talked to "the vendor" this morning and she said that Fox is pushing for a late August/early September release for ROTS and the release date for November is really the box set of all 6. I laughed at him and told him he's crazy and he just said that's what he was told. This vendor was probably lying, crazy, or misread something, but I thought i'd report it. I REALLY doubt it though.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Why doubt it? it's surely easier to do a DVD now th whole movie is digital. they just do a straight transfer with no messing around. makes the time factors shorter. plus an early release capitalises on the success of the movie. and if there's a second release as a box set i would imagine they'd be banking on that being the big earner. so shoving out the movie as a two disk set or even a one disk so soon is neither here nor there.
    Personally i'll buy the regular disk of ROS and then ignore the 6 disk set and wait until they do a super deluxe set with bucketloads of extras which is bound to happen. I'm just going to wait and get whichever box set offers the most for my money.