coolest PC mod EVAR!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Re: coolest PC mod EVAR!!

Bah, I say JediTricks is the coolest mod !

Bah, I say JediTricks is the coolest mod !
    I dunno Caesar, after the way we've been arguing about SW lately? I doubt you would.

Nice to see a balance of practicality and aesthetic there BTW. I wonder if the guy actually built the TIE case first and only *then* realized he could use it as a table too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Come on JT, you wouldn't want my life to get boring, would you ?

On topic, that really IS a cool PC !

Didn't somebody make a case out of a Milennium Falcon as well ? Of course, it wasn't as big as that TIE though.

I think the Milennium Falcon was just the toy with computer parts crammed in it, nothing on the scale or skill of this mod.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I just saw this the other day and was greatly impressed. It's a clever idea and well put together. As for the Falcon. It's just the toy with the tower and all of the electronics placed in it like stated above.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

have you guys seen this mod before somewhere? On their message boards a couple guys said they'd seen it before, and maybe won other mod contests. Just curious. but yeah, way cool.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars