Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Re: KB Toy's Collector's 9 pack of figures.

$50 huh? No thanks.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Thats really not that bad considering you get the Silver Vader & the Red Royal Guard. That's $5.55 a figure, either $0.31 more or $0.29 less a figure, depending on which WM you visit.

It is a better price than Target has for figs right now.

but as usual with KB's "A day late and a dollar short" Now, if they would have done this, oh about a month or two ago, then maybe they would have had a deal.

Since I'm an opener and no longer a completist, this is just another craptacular thing to avoid.

Sorry KB's but you've got to offer up these kind of goods much sooner than this if you're going to be profitable.
    Move along, move along

Yeah, I'm kind of on the fence on this one. Fifty bucks is kind of steep for one Silver Vader (I'm assuming everyone here has all the other figs).

Blue Snags

I only have Palpatine, Dooku, and Organa.

Not a bad looking piece, but honestly we would be paying the $50 for just the silver Vader, assuming that most of us already have the other 8 figs (or passed on some).
    Like Jedi Master Sal noted, too little and way too late.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Uhh . . . this is just stupid. Maybe I'd buy if it came with the red guard, blue guard, #6 Clone, #41 Clone, battle droid, SBD, Clone pilot, AT-TE Tank Gunner, and a Wookiee warrior, but since it doesn't, then I think I'll pass. This isn't even the "real" silver Vader anyway.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I like the look of it. The packaging is bright and the figures they put in it aren't really that bad. The price point really surprises me though for KB as it is pretty much like selling the figures for a normal price.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

BOO,Hiss...
    later