Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter

I see the Entertainment Earth is no longer selling this, so does that mean that it's been cancelled, or is it going to be offered as an exclusive elsewhere?
    Anyone try to contact Hasbro on this yet?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plojedistarfighters.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	11453  

Re: Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter

Maybe they read all the negative feedback that it received and decided to re-work it.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

I Would Be Happy To Get One. No Problem
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

I hope it hasn't been cancelled, I like collecting the jedi starfighters. This seem like such a simple ship to do away with...
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by WesleySr
    Maybe they read all the negative feedback that it received and decided to re-work it.
    Re-work it in what way though? As far as I could tell from the film its just a normal AOTC starfighter with a new paintjob. Was this one given the wrong paintjob?

Quote Originally Posted by Devo
    Re-work it in what way though? As far as I could tell from the film its just a normal AOTC starfighter with a new paintjob. Was this one given the wrong paintjob?
    People are b*tching and moaning about how Plo Koon's starfighter has the same paintjob as Anakin's Clone Wars starfighter and calling foul on Hasbro's part, but the toy looks exactly as it did in the film. I think it looks great and can't wait to get it. I don't think it was ever intended to be an EE exclusive anyway, so I believe we're still going to get it sometime soon.

I want to get it as well. Against better judgement I've become a jedi starfighter nut and want to get all the paint variations Hasbro put out. The great thing about them is they're small toys, they can be easily stored and displayed. I love the design of the ship and the toy is superb - I even love the attack feature. Hasbro usually goes wrong when it makes stuff up but this is possibly the coolest non-movie feature ever put on any film license toy. And of course the designers of the ROTS starfighter agreed on that.