Weapon / Accessory Help

I know that this is not the right category for this thread, but I don't know what series this belongs in.

I have been going through my brother's loose SW collection so that he can [gasp] sell them. I have found a large wooden club that I cannot figure out who it belongs to. He only collected as far as the E1 line, and maybe a couple of POTJ figures. The club is a little taller than Yoda and looks kinda like an "L".

If anyone knows who this belongs to, or if it is even a SW accessory, then please let me know. Thanks in advance.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Re: Weapon / Accessory Help

Doesn't sound familiar to me.

A picture would help if you have a camera and the color of the "club" too.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

The only thing that comes to mind is the Emperor's cane. It's black and all squiggly and has the handle.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Try checking rebelscum.com they have a great photo archive with just accessories.

Dunno. The Jedi Luke that came with the POTF2 Rancor had a bone. It's not "L" shaped but it is bent in the middle from where the figure was holding it.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

OK, here is a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stick.gif 
Views:	31 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	11454  
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Does it have a shiny, glossy sheen? I'm pretty sure that's Yoda's cane from the 12" line. It would've been the first 12-inch scale Yoda released, from the POTF2 "Action Collection."
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    Does it have a shiny, glossy sheen? I'm pretty sure that's Yoda's cane from the 12" line. It would've been the first 12-inch scale Yoda released, from the POTF2 "Action Collection."
    THAT'S IT!!!

Thanks for the help.

OK, this thread can be moved or closed.