Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Its on...Fantasy Footall

Ok fellas, League is created. Invites sent to JF96, QLD(man its good to type that), Tonysmo, Rogue II, and JJ.

Caesar, your spot it reserved.

MM74MD, Banthaholic, and anyone else, please PM me your emails and inivtes will be sent out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Its on...Fantasy Footall

It seems like we register for fantasy football earlier and earlier every year. I'm not complaining, but I'm just saying...

Anyway, my team has been created and await defeat at the hands of QLD...again.

Ok, Firgin Bran, invite sent.

Solo, its done like this...

Each week you face an opponent. Scores it is head to head, total points win each week. New opponents each week. Join now, and send your email to my PM box.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Just sent you a PM, KH, OK?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

KH, if you do not mind please send me the ID and password again. I seem to have misplaced it.
    Thanks
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Will do JF96, I will get your email from Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Will do JF96, I will get your email from Baseball
    Thanks. I am in!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I'm definitely eager to avenge my loss to QLD in last years championship game.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Banthaholic, Invite sent.

Caesar, I still need your email addy to send you the invite, I am reserving a spot for you. I dont think QLD and JJ have signed up yet, so that would give us ten when these four sign up. mm74md, are you in again?

Anyone else? Caesar, awaiting the email addy for the invite. We gots seven so far, more needed.