Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: San Diego Comic Con 2005

Hi, I'm interested, just let me know the details.

Haven't missed a Comic Con this Millennium. Will be there with gundark ears on! Thanks very much for the opportunity to possibly attend this fete. Would it be possible (should I win the draw) to allow Lady Trelarie to accompany me? (Don't worry, I'll demand her decoy handmaidens stay in the cruiser).

Keep up the great site! Been coming to you for all my STAR WARS goodness for years and years...

What a cool opportunity. Thanks for the offer. My wife and I will both be there Wednesday through Sunday. Last year we went to Fan Club breakfast and that rocked. This Friday night party sounds awesome too.

I'll be there for sure! Please fill me in on the party details of when and where!

JediSats
    Last edited by jedisats; 06-15-2005 at 02:35 AM.

Thumbs up Re: San Diego Comic Con 2005

I would be stoked to go. I am going all 4 days plus the preview night,and myself (placed 20th- 366 hours) as well as 3 others who waited in the Star Wars line outside Graumans Chinese are lamping it outside in our cars outside the Convention Center in a caravan.I was not one of the fortunate ones who received a lightsaber but I would love to say that I was invited to your guys shindig. Need a DJ? I have 37 crates of records and would gladly offer my services for a few hours if need be. I'm sure I could get you guys a nice sound set up as well.

Are you kidding me! Who wouldn't want to be there? I will be at Comic-con from Wednesday through Sunday and I think it would just be SOOOOO AWESOME to be able to hang at a private party on Friday night. Sign me up buckaroo!!! I can't think of a better gathering of scum and villainy anywhere on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Bones
    I can't think of a better gathering of scum and villainy anywhere on the planet.
    I haven't committed to going yet.

i will be attending comic con and would like to attend the master replicas party. i also bought tickets to the fanclub breakfast the next morning. Anyone else going?

Steve,

An invitation to this party would be great. I am taking my nine-year old son to Comic-Con for the first time this year. We are very excited about the event and anything additional that I could add to make this experience that much more memorable for him would be greatly appreciated. Within the past couple of years my son has become an avid Star Wars collector and fan. He has star wars on the brain all day everyday. We would definitely be able to attend on Friday. It would be myself, my son, and we can't forget mom. Thanks!

Clonedaclone

Talking Re: San Diego Comic Con 2005

hello everybody, sirsteve i will be attending comic con this year. i have been shoving my brother in law's face in the comic con glory for years. i tell him how much fun i have evry year , so this year he is comeing from washington, and this would make his whole trip. thanks for the offer. hopefully i willl be hearing from you soon.