Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: San Diego Comic Con 2005

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    Who here is attending the San Diego Comic Con 2005?
    Sir Steve, I will be attending the San Diego Comic Con 2005. I was at the Comic Con last year, and the highlight is when they announced the title for Episode 3. That was the best, even if I was sitting all the way in the back, it didn't matter, I was happy. I was just glad to be there. I only went on Saturday last year, but this year I will be there from Friday till Sunday. I've visited your site since the Special Editions, and it has grown steadily ever since. It's very cool. It would be so awesome if I could go to the party, I've never gotten to meet star wars fans as a group, that would be great. I'm also going with my brother and a friend (2 people and me), who both love the force. If I get in awesome, if i don't its allright too, maybe I can meet some of you people down there and chat it up. Thanks.
    [b][i][color=blue]Obi-Wan-Kenobi: "Mos Eisley Spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of [/color][/i][/b][b][i][color=blue]scum and villainy. We must be cautious."[/color][/i][/b]

This will be my 16th year in a row at comic-con... it owuld be awesome to attend this party.

I'll definitely be attending this year, I'll be going with my friend, who is also on these boards but hasn't been back in a while. I'd love to be able to attend this party and surprise him with it. Just a question is this the same party as the Collector's Society party?

Thanks for the opportunity
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Steve,

I'm going to the Con and I'd very much like an invite to Master Replicas party, please.
    By the way what time is the party?

Thanx,

Brendan

Dont mind this post.
    Last edited by mastermatt24; 06-19-2005 at 01:03 PM.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I tried to surprise my friend with this, but he gave me a call last night and told me he got us an invite to this party already. I don't know how, but he told me he got us into the MR party at comic-con, so you can take my name off the list if it was there, and I will see you all there.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Make sure he reads the fine print... they will draw 150 names from their collectors society to invite....
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by mastermatt24
    Dont mind this post.

FU**! I can't stop thinking about this post!

JodyB and I will be there from Preview Night on SirSteve.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    FU**! I can't stop thinking about this post!
    You do that.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush