Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: San Diego Comic Con 2005

SirSteve - I am a newbie to this site but a long time star wars fan and a long time attendie to the Con. My brother-in-law, a good friend and myself would love to go if you find it in your heart to invite us. Thanks just for the chance! We are 100% sure we can make it!
    Last edited by evic; 06-25-2005 at 11:48 PM.

hello , i am 100% sure i will be there on fri. night to attend the master replicas party. my brother and i will actuale be there on mon. threw sun. so penclie us in my man. that would be fricken sweet......i would love to go to a party with fellow,dare i say(star wars geeks). thanks for reading see you at the party.

DON'T BE MADE AT ME CAUSE I'V BEEN CHATIN WITH BABES ALL DAY

We dont really need to know that...
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Quote Originally Posted by BOBANATE
    DON'T BE MAD AT ME CAUSE I'V BEEN CHATIN WITH BABES ALL DAY
    Heck, why would we be mad? Go get 'em, Tiger!

Sounds like Friday the 15th is going to be the "Star Wars Day" of the Con, according to the front page. This is great, but for a guy who's only going to be there for this one day, I'm pretty worried that I won't see much else.

I'm going to be more than a little peeved if the lineup for those holo Leias is any longer than about 20 minutes.
    Last edited by jjreason; 06-27-2005 at 12:51 PM.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I'll be at the Con from Friday to Sunday. Can you give me the details on the party and add me to the list? Looking forward to it meeting some fellow SSF members.

Quote Originally Posted by mastermatt24
    We dont really need to know that...
    Sry bout that- I read it too fast.. I thought it said you had been "cheating" with girls all day.. Sry..
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I know this is my first post here, but if you have any extra, I would love to go to this. I am a huge Star Wars fan and just wanted to go to this from the time I got an email from MR about it. But I live in San Diego, and 100% going to comic con, I have the tickets.

Tim Sykes

Hey guys, the Programming schedule is finally up for the comic-con, check it out, there's so much to do it's mindboggling The main Star Wars presentation is at 4:45pm on friday!
    [b][i][color=blue]Obi-Wan-Kenobi: "Mos Eisley Spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of [/color][/i][/b][b][i][color=blue]scum and villainy. We must be cautious."[/color][/i][/b]

Hey Steve i am also a long time fan of the site but new to posting.I am looking foward to going to the con this year and have had tickets for a few months now.I am going to spend evrey moment from thur night til sunday at the con and would absolultey love to be able to go to something as cool as as an exclusive party.Without a doubt i would be there and would have the time of my life.........thanks for the possible oppertunity....

Dude yes I wanted the Programming schedule forever. Now to see whats in store.