Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

San Diego Comic Con 2005

Who here is attending the San Diego Comic Con 2005?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Re: San Diego Comic Con 2005

I'm trying without luck to come up with a SW-related response to this, but the short of it is "yes."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

"Going to San Diego Comic-Con ain't like dustin' crops, boy. But I think I'll be there anyway."

I will be going. As it will be my first Comic-Con, I was wondering where I could get more info on what other things will be going on besides my main interest of Star Wars? Is there a website for the event? Is the main focus of the event Comics? Maybe that's a stupid question?

The reason I ask is because Master Replicas is having a private party where you can hang out with Star Wars celebrities and they are allowing SirStevesGuide.com to invite a number of people so who better to invite than our visitors?

The catch, I cannot invite everyone. So, if you are going to be at Comic Con on Friday night and would like to hang out with Master Replicas, Star Wars Celebrities and fellow SSG Forum users, post here that you are 100% sure you can attend and you may get an invite. The party is by invitation only so I have to RSVP everyone. I will contact you if we have not hit our limit.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I am trying to go, but it would probably be Saturday.

Here's their site for more info: Comic-Con. Comic-Con started out as mainly comics, but it has since added toys, movies, TV, general artwork, cartoons, etc.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    The reason I ask is because Master Replicas is having a private party where you can hang out with Star Wars celebrities and they are allowing SirStevesGuide.com to invite a number of people so who better to invite than our visitors?

The catch, I cannot invite everyone. So, if you are going to be at Comic Con on Friday night and would like to hang out with Master Replicas, Star Wars Celebrities and fellow SSG Forum users, post here that you are 100% sure you can attend and you may get an invite. The party is by invitation only so I have to RSVP everyone. I will contact you if we have not hit our limit.
    I'm making the trip to the Con this year from BC, Canada, and am planning on spending all day Friday at the show. I was hoping to meet up with other forumites that night - I can't imagine a better way to do it!

Please, oh please can I come, SirSteve? Pretty please???
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Steve,

Myself and two of my friends will be there all four days, and we would love some invites.

I was at the MR Party at C3 and it was an awesome time.

Thanks again

Tim
    May the force be with You!!!!!

Well, mine was a definite yes even before this new bit of news.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thumbs up Re: San Diego Comic Con 2005

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]greetings ,

i managed to go to Master Replicas party at celebrations III and it kicked so much *** meeting so many celebrities and other fans. not to mention that i left with a Episode III obi-wan Replica light saber. baby, oh baby. and to have a chance to go to another master replicas party would be awesome. thanks for the oppurtunity and keep up the great work with the site. see everyone at San Diego Comic Con!
    [/FONT]

jaybo....