Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    I was surprised to see how in scale size the Yoda LE was not much smaller than the Darth Maul LE. I love both but my only complaint were the clear acrylic cases for the Yoda LE. I had MR send me out two new replacement ones and they both had scratches and dings. Finally I just gave up and accepted the scratches on my first one. I guess I can't be perfect all the time.

I recently received my Yoda ROTS. I like the battle damage. It's a smallish saber but its still nice looking. Since I did not get the episode 2 one.. this will look nice with my Sidious.- My case looks fine.

Just recieved my Anakin ROTS LE ($250) and Luke ROTJ EE ($500 shipped)

Thats a great haul Nash! You got them for some awesome prices too!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by BEW
    How did you get an EE ROTJ saber for only $500?
    I dont know. The seller on Ebay was brand new, he had no feedback ratings so people were probably hesitant to bid. I contacted him and we discussed things thoroughly so i felt confident to bid.

It is really a gorgeous piece. I thought my Obi weathered LE, or battle damaged maul LE were the center pieces of my collection, but I think this one is definitely a contender.

I accidently won a Mace Windu LE off Ebay today. Sooo....yeah. Thats comin in the mail soon.

won a SDCC mini Yoda chrome to go with the BB Exclusive.

Last mini Yoda I ordered was a Gold one....oh well
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

My Mace Windu LE Lightsaber arrived in the mail this morning. Since its Dec. 24th already I think I'll open it with my other presents with my family Christmas morning.

I'm having a great Christmas so far!

SO just curious how much did this Mce one cost and was it new? I wish they would do a ROTS one so I can get a MAce one without paying all the high prices. And before everyone starts to yell at me I know there is now difference between the ROTS and AOTC Mace saber except the movie title but at least it would not be a Luke E 4 CE and LE like they are doing now.

Well anyways...congrats Jayspawn...that is the coolest Christmas present for yourself!