Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Just Arrived in the Mail

Yeah, I wondered about that myself, My obi wan Ep3 (Not First built) has it displaying left instead of right.

I wondered why that was. are these two the only ones that point that way?
    -------------------
    www.nonentity.com

If you're talking about the mini-sabers facing the wrong direction you can switch around the little, clear plastic holders and have them face the same direction.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Go for the full-size LE when you can nash. The Anakin ROTS saber is very nice! The Obi-Wan AOTC will run you a good $$$ even for a (good) custom one.

I only have a few minis, but the full-size Limited Editions outshine them by far.

Jayspawn thanks for the encouragement. Even my girl wants me to get the Full Size regardless of the price. I think i just might start off with the Anakin ROTS LE.

BUT! Im curious to see how much that new CS exclusive Luke ANH LE will be! If its in the $400 - $500 range i'd like to get that one first.

Do you reccomend any sites where I should get the Full Size or should i just go to MR site?

Do you own any Fullsizes? If so which ones?

For full-size lightsabers I have a few sites I recommend...

Toynk.com (shipping is cheap and pretty fast)
    BigTimeComics.com (good selection of MR products, but they figure shipping cost on product cost, still worth checking out)
    BigBadToyStore.com (starting to carry MR products, shipping is low)
    TheThirdZone.com (sells mostly high-end collectibles, I might order my ESB Han Blaster there)
    Ebay.com (if you're patient and get lucky you can get some great Master Replicas for cheap!)
    MasterReplicas.com (ordering direct is a sure thing too, but more expensive)

in Fullsize Replicas I own...

- Darth Vader LE Lightsaber from 'ANH' (I ordered from MR direct when 1st offered)

- Luke Skywalker LE Lightsaber from 'ESB' (I got it off Ebay w/ display case for only $150)

- Obi-Wan Kenobi LE Weathered Lightsaber from 'ANH' (got it from Toynk.com for not a bad price. These sold fast!)

- Luke Skywalker Lightsaber from 'ROTJ' (the MR version was nowhere to be found, a guy in the UK made it for me. Looks perfect to any MR version)

- Darth Maul LE Lightsaber (full) from 'TPM' (won it off Ebay for only $150, I had to order a custom display case seperate)

- Count Dooku LE Lightsaber from 'AOTC' (another great Ebay find, about $150 w/ display case too!)

- Medal of Yavin LE from 'ANH' (these were a great buy for anyone who got one!)

- Stormtrooper Blaster LE from 'ANH' (from BigBadToyStore.com, they had a great preorder price and I couldnt resist)

Now obviously I got some awesome deals, and I got them from being patient and watching secondary market values/prices -a lot! The prices of Master Replicas have gone up and down some over these few years. Kind of a funny market. I personally collect the fullsize replicas because I find them much more fulfilling then the minis (though I do own a few).
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 06-15-2005 at 12:26 PM.

holy crap how did u find so many on Ebay for $150? Was that during the drought between Ep2 and Ep3? Im sure prices are high now being that Ep3 just came out recently.

Jayspawn which minis do you have?

I only have a few of the minis.....

- Count Dooku (Gold Varient)
    - Darth Maul (Gold Varient)
    - Obi-Wan Kenobi from AOTC (Gold Varient)
    - Luke Skywalker from ROTJ (Gold Varient)
    - Darth Sidious (Silver Best Buy Exclusive)
    - Obi-Wan Kenobi from ROTS (Smoked Black Celebration III Exclusive!)

geez u dont mess around do you? heheh

Aaaannndd just in the mail today......

My Han Solo Blaster LE Replica arrived in the mail today! Waaahoooo! I recieved 393 of ? (since MR has not released a run on these) Its f'n sweet! I got it for an awesome price of $440 shipped. I highly recommend one of these for MR Collectors. Simply amazing!