Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Re: Just Arrived in the Mail

If you all are interested, BigTimeComics.com offers a 3-saber display case for minis on Ebay. Like the MR version only it doesnt say Jedi or Sith, so you can put whatever minis you want.

If you get one DXiRoNMaN, you'll have to let us know how it is. I saw those on their site but have yet to hear from someone who actually has one of their cases.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by DXiRoNMaN
    i plan on getting one of these soon for the mini sabers

http://www.bigtimecomics.com/Detail%...ll%20Frame.htm
    I was also planning on getting that too, but i wanted the back part to be a mirror. Or is it? it doesnt look like it is. I think ill shop around or make my own also.

Quote Originally Posted by MSCollections
    Hello Guys!

Just got home from Post Office!! Woooohoooo!! Got my C3 Exclusive SandTrooper Bust and C3 Exclusive Obi-wan mini saber!! Woooohoooo!!!

By the way, the C3 obi mini is still sealed... anyone know if they have only one color or do they have variant? I'm still thinking if I'll open it or not. As for now I'm not going to open as I'm still waiting for my display case to arrive

I'm a happy man today, hope you guys are too

MSCollections
    I got my C3 Obi Mini off ebay
    A friend of mine has a furniture shop so I asked him to make me a custom made one with my own design and specs

MSCollections

Man, i wish i was in the PI right now, u can get anything made for cheap and pretty good quality too.

"Its treason then."

Today my Darth Sidious LE Lightsaber arrived in the mail! UPS dropped it off a little late in the day -but that doesnt really matter. Its pretty incredible -unique design too. Its gold, silver and a purple/copper in color, which is interesting. It also has 2 LED lights on either side of the handle. A nice hand-saber! Theres no hole for the blade so that must mean that Darth Sidious's lightsaber is Force activated. I recieved #1503 of ? Overall, its a fantastic and very unique collectible and replica. I highly recommend it!

BONUS! Master Replicas included a black, velvety dust cloth with it. Awesome!
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 06-30-2005 at 12:04 AM.

My LE Obi-Wan finally showed up on Monday! What a sweet item and it was worth every penny! The bonus mini saber is fantastic too. I have to admit that I'm really impressed with the packaging that MR sends their items out in. A nice solid box containing the saber and display case, the nice prop story...just a great package! I think I'll definitely keep collecting the LE sabers!

You said it Jediboy. Almost nothing greater than opening that black slipcase that has the MR logo then opening the top to see your replica.

Did you get the black cloth with the Obi-Wan LE?

Jayspawn, how long ago did you order the Sidious saber? I had to wait until i got my coupon code.
    F the Fat Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    You said it Jediboy. Almost nothing greater than opening that black slipcase that has the MR logo then opening the top to see your replica.

Did you get the black cloth with the Obi-Wan LE?
    is the black cloth like the ones used to clean sunglass lenses? microfiber somethin?

Fwad, I got my Sidious Lightsaber from ThirdZone.com and got free shipping. It took just a few days for it to arrive. I joined the Collector's Society a few days ago and just got my codes. So I'm kinda sitting on what to use them on.

Its thicker than a microfiber nash. I'm trying to think of the material...